Smackdown Discussion Thread

Naomi was a bit disrespectful calling Daniel Bryan by his surname during her spot at the start, unless she is thick and calling him by his real name instead

She's on, or was on, total divas where everyone calls him Bryan. It's a big mess of real and fake. I'd let her off with that one.

Also, she won't be calling him Daniel anywhere but on screen, so if she was overly emotional with having to give up the title and her WM spot then you can understand why she might have a slip out of character. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do so many see lesnar as a danger? Don't see much he does that is more bumpy that say his matches against joe

RANDY.jpg

This was a set up spot and orton bled more than intended.

• Paid Members

I'd be far more excited by a Wyatt Family triple threat for the title at Wrestlemania, rather than just Orton vs. Bray. Hopefully they genuinely insert Harper into the the title picture, and this isn't them just filling TV time. Harper's great.

That's wrestling for you nowadays eh. Hitting a man for real to make him bleed and give him a concussion for no good reason.

Or let Randy sell some protected shots and cut his skin with a clean razor and get the same effect.

I know which one I'd choose. I'd take the aspirin tablet, make the small shaving type cut and walk back through the curtain fine rather than let someone hurt me deliberately and do it bad enough to need stitches.

• Paid Members

I thought Smackdown was such an easy watch this week. Down to the promos from all the guys in the battle royal where they actually looked at the damn camera lens, and The Uso's fantastic promo was possibly the best thing they have ever done.

Thw battle royal was great fun and I sincerely hope we see Harper added in to make this a three way at Mania. It'd be great if AJ were in it too but I still see him facing Shane at this point. Either way I'm excited for anything involving Harper or AJ at the minute and their match next week should be tonnes of fun.

That's wrestling for you nowadays eh. Hitting a man for real to make him bleed and give him a concussion for no good reason.

Or let Randy sell some protected shots and cut his skin with a clean razor and get the same effect.

I know which one I'd choose. I'd take the aspirin tablet, make the small shaving type cut and walk back through the curtain fine rather than let someone hurt me deliberately and do it bad enough to need stitches.

for once you've said something that makes basic sense.

It's ludicrous the lengths they went to to get Orton some pointless colour. Giving one of their top stars a concussion is never an alternative to blading

• Paid Members

They are, just watched their promo and their delivery was excellent. Didn't come across as forced or awkward, one of them had a bit of Rock about him as he spoke.

Oh, and I really liked the battle royal competitor's promos too, especially how each one was slightly different.

Why do so many see lesnar as a danger? Don't see much he does that is more bumpy that say his matches against joe

RANDY.jpg
This was a set up spot and orton bled more than intended.

Thanks to a massive wound on his head caused by Lesnar

Then don't plan such a spot in a match with Finn. It was deliberate to hard cut orton, Lesnar didn't go into business for himself. Lesnar isn't accidentally dangerous , plenty others have wrestled him without incident, and Balor has probably worked stiffer wrestlers in Japan than he would in a Lesnar match

Archived