Smackdown Discussion Thread

"No chin music" actually had me laughing out loud, good stuff that was. I know Ambrose is supposed to be a bit unhinged but it did feel a bit weird him having no regard whatsoever for the well-being of poor Elsworth, to the point where he goaded AJ into beating the man so badly that he got DQ'd. I dunno, just doesn't feel very babyface to me.

Bliss and Naomi somewhat redeemed themselves after that abomination of a match at No Mercy. I'm quite looking forward to Bliss' title match in Glasgow, I'm sure her and Becky can put on something good together.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heath & Rhyno are a seriously good team. I dunno how long it will last but I'm really appreciating them in and out of the ring. Didn't get huge focus this week but a really funny pre-taped promo and a fun match the crowd really got into despite nothing really being on the line.

They are everything Head Cheese wished they could be!

I literally couldn't stand Heath Slater from the minute I saw him in NXT right the way through his Nexus run. It wasn't until his One Man Band and getting squashed by old superstars run he started to shine. He's done so well to persevere and come through all the shit he's been given.

Bliss and Naomi somewhat redeemed themselves after that abomination of a match at No Mercy.

Never took much notice as I usually find myself just staring at Naomi's big arse during her matches.

You would have had more to stare at if Bliss' top had slipped down like it nearly did.

• Awards Moderator

Bliss and Naomi somewhat redeemed themselves after that abomination of a match at No Mercy.

Never took much notice as I usually find myself just staring at Naomi's big arse during her matches.

You would have had more to stare at if Bliss' top had slipped down like it nearly did.

:omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:

:omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:

#WomensRevolution

• Awards Moderator

Is Talking Smack not scripted because every week it seems like somebody is cutting an excellent promo on that show whereas on the main shows they all sound completely shite. 

It's the guy that used to 'write' NXT right?

• Paid Members

There was a lot of talk about star power after the Goldberg segment on Raw. AJ Styles isn't in the same vein, but he has it.

Not many people in WWE could do this James Ellsworth story so well, without being harmed by it in the slightest. In fact, one angry promo on Daniel Bryan on Talking Smack later, and I'm more than ready for another round of Styles vs Dean Ambrose, which is made for next week.

I have lots of love for the blue brand at the moment, and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Styles is just fantastic. I doubt anyone else on the Smackdown roster could make James Ellsworth mean anything, Styles made him feel like a somebody. That super kick was stunning. 

I know its a short term story, but I've been more invested in James Ellsworth than I've ever been for the likes of Ziggler and some of the other mid-carders. 

Archived