The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

lol guys.

There's the foreigners that can't speak English.

There's the black wrestlers that try and act talk like their Eddie Murphy, Will Smith and Chris Rock all rolled into one.

You got all your characters there. All the ones you'd expect to see. GIve them a few hundred quid a night and they would be happy with that.

A business where the men were real men and the women were real women. They were people you could look at and respect.

Have none of you done that? I get the whole BSing thing on here

And if anyone tells me I'm wrong then I have to question your reality. You must be living inside that wrestling bubble too and I welcome you to join the rest of us in the real world, in 2016 cause it's kinda fun.

I hope they do bring back some of the legends, the real wrestlers like Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart, get King Kong Bundy back

get the big guns back on TV and let it go out with a bang, not a load of fake matches with people no one cares about.

BritneyFanCrying.jpeg 

• Paid Members

Shows how much the forum has changed. Posts like that used to be normal. 12 years ago, someone would have happily ripped that into 460 separate quote tags and retorted gleefully.

Nowadays we all just look at it and go "Fuck reading that shit". And we're much the smarter for it.

• Paid Members

Shows how much the forum has changed. Posts like that used to be normal. 12 years ago, someone would have happily ripped that into 460 separate quote tags and retorted gleefully.

Nowadays we all just look at it and go "Fuck reading that shit". And we're much the smarter for it.

The scary thing is on some (guff) sites posts like that are still common. The first sentence and a half and I'm like "nope." Are people really that passionate though? Like really? I don't think I wrote as much at uni.

I actually skipped reading it under the assumption someone with more time on their hands would dissect and quote the key points, giving me the highlights in easy an easy to digest format