The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Just have the IC and US as "exclusive" titles, and share everything else.

Then Smackdown has the right idea, just call them [brand name] Championships. If they named this new belt "The RAW Championship" I'd be fine with that.

Something I always thought WCW did well (in the mid-late 90's) is they would make a point of saying "yes you have your rematch, but we also have a contenders list.." , kind of what legit sports do.

Like yeah you're owed a rematch, but you'll get it after the next contender has their respective shot....

It's a case for doing away with the 50/50 booking and introducing a ranking system, or as you a contenders list. It would make wins & loses mean a hell of a lot more.

If you're going to make rematch clauses a think, it could be stipulated that there will be one rematch and one only, whoever loses goes to the bottom of the rankings

I don't get how Rusev is supposed to be the bad guy with the way they're using Lana at all. Roman wrecked their wedding and got her upset, Rusev was defending his wife's honour as you would expect. Enzo now hits on the mans wife continually and he beats him up for it - how is that a heel move?

I don't get how Rusev is supposed to be the bad guy with the way they're using Lana at all. Roman wrecked their wedding and got her upset, Rusev was defending his wife's honour as you would expect. Enzo now hits on the mans wife continually and he beats him up for it - how is that a heel move?

To my knowledge, he's never been the bad guy.

When he got injured, Dolph was getting up in his face like "hey man I stole your girlfriend LOLOLOL" whilst Rusev was hobblign about. He later cut a sick promo saying "I lost my girlfriend, my title and now my carear.......but I will get them back", and he did just that, prooving he's a man of his word.

Everything about almost all of his storyline involves the other person being horrible to him, whilst he's supposed to be the bad person in all of this.

#DefendRusev

• Paid Members

Charlottes gonna win at Roadblock again isn't she?

They'll keep going with the feud until one of them can successfully retain against the other after getting their rematch.

Yep, I reckon she'll then keep it until Mania where Bayley will beat her for the title. They're making such a big deal out of Charlotte's PPV record, they won't blow it on an event that most people don't even realise is happening.

To my knowledge, he's never been the bad guy.

When he got injured, Dolph was getting up in his face like "hey man I stole your girlfriend LOLOLOL" whilst Rusev was hobblign about. He later cut a sick promo saying "I lost my girlfriend, my title and now my carear.......but I will get them back", and he did just that, prooving he's a man of his word.

Everything about almost all of his storyline involves the other person being horrible to him, whilst he's supposed to be the bad person in all of this.

#DefendRusev

But, at the same time....USA USA USA USA

• Paid Members

Rusev responded irrationally to naked Enzo and then this week Enzo took offence to Rusev shouting at Lana. They've done a better job of making Rusev the heel in this one.

• Paid Members

Just have the IC and US as "exclusive" titles, and share everything else.

Then Smackdown has the right idea, just call them [brand name] Championships. If they named this new belt "The RAW Championship" I'd be fine with that.

We know everyone would prefer one belt across the brands but it's not and never was gonna happen. Still, if someone moans about it every week, I'm sure they'll change their mind.