The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

That's on them, though. They're both big names by current standards, and they're no strangers to kicking back against creative. Rollins was arguing with management all the time even in developmental. The Shield refused to job to John Cena two months after their first match. Reigns had plans for his feud with Bray Wyatt completely changed because he decided he didn't want them referencing his daughter anymore. If they'll butt heads over that stuff, you'd expect they wouldn't be scared to change their dialogue a bit. So they're either happy with it or they can't be arsed. The likes of New Day, Enzo and Rusev have managed to develop their own voices on the show. The two lead babyfaces failing to do so is inexcusable. But then, New Day, Enzo and Rusev aren't going home with the same wages as Reigns and Rollins. Ambrose probably isn't far off though.

You are saying it as if a minority are booing him, he is majorly booed by over 50% of the arenas. Are you planning to chuck out half your crowd every show? It's a damn good way to destroy your live attendance figures - who is going to want to go to a show where they need to do what they're told?

Being told to stay quiet if you are being deliberately distruptive happens at many shows, and the reigns hate is done to be distruptive, as he's a damn fine wrestler. you aren't going to get half not going, the mindless sheep will fall into line once the threats made

I thought Raw was fun this week. It felt like they were trying to change things up a bit and not follow the usual formula.

Jericho getting attacked in the car park, the fight in the bar, Foley and Zayn in the ring at the other side of the commercial break, Heyman's sit down interview, no Stephanie McMahon, the main event going all over the arena.

Part of me wants to suggest that all the other highlights were added to the show to make up for this tragic, tragic loss.

• Paid Members

Wait The Shield actually refused to job to Cena? Thats pretty fucking ballsy on their part, especially at that stage of their careers.

Can't remember what it was on, but remember Dean Ambrose talking about it saying he convinced the others to stand up to creative and refuse to do it as it would leave them nowhere to go if they did the job.

Like you say, ballsy though so not sure how much bollocks it is for three fresh guys to say no to doing business with the company's biggest star.

You are saying it as if a minority are booing him, he is majorly booed by over 50% of the arenas. Are you planning to chuck out half your crowd every show? It's a damn good way to destroy your live attendance figures - who is going to want to go to a show where they need to do what they're told?

Being told to stay quiet if you are being deliberately distruptive happens at many shows, and the reigns hate is done to be distruptive, as he's a damn fine wrestler. you aren't going to get half not going, the mindless sheep will fall into line once the threats made

I'm not defending most of the people booing as they almost certainly are doing it to be contrary but I imagine there's a lot booing because they think his character is shit

How good he is in ring is irrelevant, if people don't like his promos or his look or whatever they should be allowed to boo him, I, as a casual fan, fast forward through his segments whenever I bother to watch Raw but I don't mind his matches, if someones paid for a ticket and they genuinely think he's wank then why not boo him? It is subjective after all

You don't have to throw everyone out, just a few and word would get out and it'd die off. If they don't enjoy it, why they even going. Doing them a favour banning them

Yeah, the whole "You're not my real dad, Vince, I'll boo who I want" crowd would see it as a badge of honour getting slung out of a show, there is fuck all chance of that idea ever happening. The next extension would be throwing those out who don't cheer. Piss off with that shit.

Throwing people out for booing is possibly the worst thing I have heard on these forums. There is a reason people are booing, stale character, stale entrance, stale act. 

I can understand stupid chants pissing people off that are irreverent like those CM punk chants during random matches, but Reigns being booed is with its reasons that the fans cannot connect with him. I'm not saying its right but you cannot throw people out for booing, no one would show up if they couldn't relate and react to the product. 

You may as well go back to the Smackdown taping days and add noise into the crowd, those fake cheers would do it.....

They have kicked people out for being dressed as wrestlers, haven't they? Then one was booted for pissing all over Bryans retirement speech, he was a cunt to be fair and I seem to rememeber one lad was kicked out for holding a Nitro sign only a year or so ago.