The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Judging by Raw I assume they're heading for a tag match with Charlotte and Dana vs Sasha at Battleground? I hope they don't waste the singles match on a B-show like this, but who do they get to partner Sasha? Paige? Becky? Is Nikki Bella due back soon? Not exactly a treasure trove of options!

Becky is busy with Natalya. Maybe Bayley if she debuts during the draft next week? But if Bayley is staying in NXT then Paige is the obvious choice.

I could handle Bayley, or even Asuka coming up for this, that actually sounds like fun. Paige needs to go away for a bit, or they need to refresh her character/give her a character a bit more depth somehow.

It should really be someone new. Paige would be a huge letdown. She's fucking garbage though I did laugh when someone pointed out that she posted on social media that her ovaries were exploding at the though of old enough to be her dad Del Rio getting back from India.

I'd guess it would be Bayley but we could end up with a one off like Trish or Lita if they're trying to plug something.

not LEAPING to the defense of this show but I'm fairly sure you make that exact same post with no explanation at quarter past 4 every week...new night time routine perhaps?

The D-Bry stuff made me happy, glad he's busy again. 

Steph surprisingly entertaining in opening segment I thought!

Cruiserweight division sounds great for Raw

started to sour on Enzo & Cass just a little but Enzo was fantastic this week. Cena and Club gold as per.

Main event finish pretty stupid but oh well. is that a 2 belts storyline though? :/ :/

Hyped for tomorrow night!

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

Steph really does drag the arse out of everything she's in. Her and Shane have zero chemistry and her talking over him doesn't help.

Happy with the choice of General Managers. Hopefully we see more of them and less of McMahons.

Cruiserweight "division" to fill time on Raw is a good idea.

Seth Rollins empty arena interview was the best thing he's ever done. Really good.

12 man tag was a bunch of fun. Pre-match interview was a mixed bag but there were some good zingers from Enzo and it didn't drag. Xavier getting on the Poke Mongo bandwagon makes sense.

Main event was good but the finish was weak. Nice to see a cliffhanger for a show they want to draw though. Should always be a hook.

Elsewhere they built towards everything for the PPV. Show had a strong focus towards the draft, the PPV and even SummerSlam.

Steph and Shane have terrible chemistry on screen, awful. I mostly put the blame on Steph, you can clearly see she is far quicker and smarter than Shane and she kind of dominates segments with the threat of "be careful Shane or I will go off script and make you look stupid". It works, I mean Shane is stood there literally dripping with sweat (as she pointed out). I find her a massive turn off at the moment, talking over people, throwing around crappy one liners and over acting, but at the same time Shane needs to grow a pair of bollocks and control these segments.

The finish of the main event was bloody dire, but I enjoyed a fair amount of this show, the big tag match was great fun, Seriously how good is Styles on the microphone in WWE, he has blown me away, his sense of humour is bang on.

• Paid Members

They're letting him do some edgier material too which always helps with the cool factor. I didn't like Cena in that segment. Cena's awesome but he's been saddled with some seriously shit material down the years and this was one of those nights. Not that he could win either way if he'd gotten on the How you doin' bandwagon.

Was Enzo hurt when his head hit the mat or just sold it seriously well?

• Paid Members

So who is going to be in this new cruiserweight division?

Isn't Tajiri sticking around after the classic? That's what I read on here, not sure if that means he'd be on a Rhyno-type deal in NXT but he'd obviously be perfect for this.

This division would also give Neville a platform he so desperately needs when he returns from injury, too. So many guys on the roster would make the weight, so it depends on the standing they want the division to have really.

Edited by PunkStep

So who is going to be in this new cruiserweight division?

Isn't Tajiri sticking around after the classic? That's what I read on here, not sure if that means he'd be on a Rhyno-type deal in NXT but he'd obviously be perfect for this.

Are there going to be free agents that Raw or Smackdown can choose from as well in the draft, such as Tajiri?