The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I don't know what people expect when you put Styles & Roman together into a programme. Of course your going to get cheers & boos. On one hand the smarks will be cheering Styles and probably booing Roman and of course the younger audience will probably be behind Reigns. If you don't want boos you don't put these two together. I think the story is developing nicely and the WWE are very smart as its more the reaction than the face/heel dynamic.

I thought the Rusev pin was awful, the referee took about 5 seconds to get to the count and it made Rusev look shit.

I'm still loving Charlotte.

I quite like Cass by himself, I am playing devils advocate here but I would love for Enzo to come back and play on his concussion and in a sense forget everything he's done with Cass and be a loose cannon as a singles star. 

Edited by Briefcase

• Paid Members

Stephanie acting the cunt again in that backstage segment, belittling the heels for no good reason is so bloody tiresome.

Stephanie belittling Jericho is never for no good reason. They should always hate each other, regardless of role.

• Paid Members

Oh, and does anyone else get the vibe that Shane & Stephanie are acting like a divorced couple forced to work together who will eventually re-marry?

Yes, just finished watching Raw and that's precisely what I came in here to post (Well, I was going to go with people who start out annoying each other but end up falling in love in a chick flick).

It's written that way, it's being acted that way, and it's kinda disturbing.

• Paid Members

Stephanie acting the cunt again in that backstage segment, belittling the heels for no good reason is so bloody tiresome.

Stephanie belittling Jericho is never for no good reason. They should always hate each other, regardless of role.

Yes, it's continuation like that which is good to see and so incredibly rare in WWE.

Oh, and does anyone else get the vibe that Shane & Stephanie are acting like a divorced couple forced to work together who will eventually re-marry?

Yes, just finished watching Raw and that's precisely what I came in here to post (Well, I was going to go with people who start out annoying each other but end up falling in love in a chick flick).

It's written that way, it's being acted that way, and it's kinda disturbing.

I do worry where this is heading....

It wouldn't surprise me if something (storyline wise) happens to Vince and then it all turns nasty between Stephanie & Shane.  

• Paid Members

I would put money on an angle when Enzo Amore comes back that's Cass feeling upstaged by him since he was there, kicking ass all while Enzo was out and we get Big Cass vs scrappy, charismatic Enzo Amore. That obviously ends with Cass going over because he makes Vince wet.

I would put money on an angle when Enzo Amore comes back that's Cass feeling upstaged by him since he was there, kicking ass all while Enzo was out and we get Big Cass vs scrappy, charismatic Enzo Amore. That obviously ends with Cass going over because he makes Vince wet.

I'm for this personally. They should use the Enzo concussion to make Enzo crazy and forgetful, have him come back and attack Cass or even forget they were ever a tag team and take a dislike to him. Enzo could pull it off and throws a new spin on things. 

Edited by Briefcase

You can tell Steph is just trying to get Shane to trust her before she moves in for the kill with some big storyline down the road.  Either that or Shane is going to turn heel and side with Steph. That's the thing with the McMahon's they always seem better suited as heels.

• Paid Members

I'm for this personally. They should use the Enzo concussion to make Enzo crazy and forgetful, have him come back and attack Cass or even forget they were ever a tag team and take a dislike to him. Enzo could pull it off and throws a new spin on things.

I can't believe you've pitched this twice. It's a really dreadful idea. It's a wacky comedy angle played seriously, which won't work, its a totally disrespectful take on a really serious issue in wrestling right now (that, as I recall, they're currently being sued about? Even if they weren't, Daniel Bryan had to retire earlier this year because of concussions) it splits up a really good tag team with legs for no good reason, and it involves the scrappy, charismatic and SMALL enzo (the more over of the two) going heel against big Cass, which is a rubbish dynamic and the kiss of death for enzo. Any one of these reasons makes it a bad idea.

Watch them do it now.

lol, yeah we don't split them up just as they've got really over on the main roster. have you forgotten how shit the tag division was over a couple of years ago. stick them together with glue

Meant the segment with herself, Shane, Miz, Owens, Cesaro and Zayn. She made Owens and Miz look like twats for no reason, makes zero sense if she's supposed to be a heel. Was only a small thing, but really irritated me.