The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Didn't someone get thrown out during the ryback match .. Couldn't make out what went on.

Nope, a lad dressed as Goldust and another lad dressed as Kane (who pulled off the angry Kane walk perfectly) decided to have their own match at the back of the floor seats, which (sadly) ended up being more entertaining than Ryback vs. R-Truth.

Didn't someone get thrown out during the ryback match .. Couldn't make out what went on.

Nope, a lad dressed as Goldust and another lad dressed as Kane (who pulled off the angry Kane walk perfectly) decided to have their own match at the back of the floor seats, which (sadly) ended up being more entertaining than Ryback vs. R-Truth.

Whats the chances of the 'Goldust' being a bit of a homo?

That's the kind of thing that baffles me. I don't see many blokes at football games dressed in full kit having a full game of football instead of watching the game. Some wrestling fans are a strange bunch.

It's just having fun man. Wrestling is not serious, it's usually quite wacky. That's what going to wrestling is all about, enjoying it and having a laugh.

I know why i fast forward most of Raw normally at home, some of it was very much filler but got to say for the most part of it was a very enjoyable show. But you can tell take out Cena/Punk/Bryan/The Shield/Fandango's entrance no one gave a monkey's about the rest. Brill night combined with the William Regal show after.

• Paid Members
Punk & Bryan vs Rowan & Harper has been announced for the PPV, would rather have seen a 12 man tag myself.

Such a let down after how last night ended. An hour-long 6 on 6 elimination tag would've made Survivor Series their best pay per view in months.

• Paid Members

According to WWE.com its only Harper and Sheephead vs Punk and Bryan. Which following last nights angle is sort of like going round your mates for a few figures building up the angles with all his toys and coming to do a match which doesn't involved your mates Hasbros. I wanted a big Shield and Wyatts vs Rhodes, Usos, Punk and Bryan war. I looked at the final scene last night with the 6 babyfaces and the 6 heels and thought "THAT is a Survivor Series match". Shocked they aren't doing it. Surely plans have to change there. Punk and Bryan vs the 2 shit Wyatts sounds like a good main event for the night after Survivor Series.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

My only thinking is that if they did the 6 on 6 match they's hardly have anyone left for other matches at the PPV. This way they can also do a match such as:

The Shield and The Real Americans vs Cody and Goldust, The Usos and say Ziggler.

Then they could do some sort of comedy 5 man to start the show i.e:

Khali, Santino, Los Matadores and Tyson Kidd vs 3MB, Fandango and Sandow.

Then Big. E vs Axel for the IC Title and have Ryback vs R Truth on the Kick off show.

Then do some sort of Divas elimination match:

A.J, Tamina, Summer Rae, Alicia Fox and Aksana vs Bellas, Natalya, Kaitlyn and Eva Marie.

Add those to the already announced title matches and it isn't such a bad show.

• Paid Members

You wouldn't need much more than 3 top matches. A 6 on 6 match should go about 40 minutes. Main event will do about 20 minutes. Del Rio and Cena will go 20 minutes and another 3 matches are going to be filler whatever happens.

Real Americans and 3MB vs Tonnes of Funk, Santino and the Matadors could do for a comedy undercard match. Then you could do Axl vs Big E for the belt and a womens match. And if you want to add something else, have Tyson Kidd vs Fandango or something.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
chanting we want Hunico

I hope they were serious. I would have been.

Also, who's going to own up right here and now to getting the "PURPLE AKI" sign on Raw?

Never mind that, who brought the Sean Dyche sign?