The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Is there any way they might consider a 4 vs 4 encounter based on Vince digging at the reigns family heritage at mania? Along the lines of Rock, Roman, Uso's vs a 4 team of Sheamus, Barrett, Rusev and HHH. Along with another Cena vs Del Rio match?

Is the guy that's currently the WWE Champion and likely to still be WWE Champion come Mania going to be in a 4 vs 4 match at Mania?

Let's be polite and say no.

While I don't think it will happen I'd say the best chance of Rock wrestling could be in maybe a 6-man tag with the Usos. It would limit his risk of injury/blowing up if he did a 15 minute multi man rather than a 30 minute singles match with a thousand kick outs. Not going to happen but I've seen worse fantasy booking

• Paid Members

Is there any way they might consider a 4 vs 4 encounter based on Vince digging at the reigns family heritage at mania? Along the lines of Rock, Roman, Uso's vs a 4 team of Sheamus, Barrett, Rusev and HHH. Along with another Cena vs Del Rio match?

Is the guy that's currently the WWE Champion and likely to still be WWE Champion come Mania going to be in a 4 vs 4 match at Mania?

Let's be polite and say no.

That's fair enough. Also, it doesn't leave much for Lesnar to do either, it's just that a multi tag maybe a good way to use 2 people who arnt active (Rock/HHH), Rocks family tree and Vinces dissing of it, along with the Nations pandering to the McMahon's. Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

While I don't think it will happen I'd say the best chance of Rock wrestling could be in maybe a 6-man tag with the Usos. It would limit his risk of injury/blowing up if he did a 15 minute multi man rather than a 30 minute singles match with a thousand kick outs. Not going to happen but I've seen worse fantasy booking

Not only that, but it would give the Usos a nice rub and it makes use of The League without us having to endure them in singles matches. Won't happen, but I think it's not a bad idea.

• Paid Members

The Rock won't be wrestling, so all this bollocks doesn't matter.

I thought that until today, but I reckon he will be goaded in to it through some 'your mam wears bones in her nose and your dad eats heads' type shite. If he does, it surely can't be 1 on 1 though.

Did I blink and miss it, or has Sheamus not even mentioned the fact that he just lost the World Title?

I swear he's barely mentioned it, if at all. No complaining to The Authority and remanding his rematch, no in-ring tantrums or anything, he's just moved straight into his faction leader role, and has seemed happy as Larry for the last two weeks, doing beatdowns on midcarders and the like.

To make things even worse, he just stood in the background on RAW this week while Cena goaded ADR into putting his belt on the line, just weeks after he himself had done a similar thing at the last minute and lost his belt. Perhaps he wants to forget he was just recently Champion Of The Whole World as much as we do?

The very next week after losing the belt in dramatic fashion he was chuckling with delight at ringside when one of his pals got the upper hand during a match. It was a bit like your house burning down and being pleased because you've found a fiver in a pair of trousers that have been donated to you because all your clothes caught fire. He's resilient and a glass half full kind of guy if nothing else. 

Here's a scenario. It is Roman vs HHH at Royal Rumble, and the League get involved and then The Rocks music hits and helps Roman to victory but over shadows Roman. Later in the night Rock is a surprise entrant in the rumble and wins. Roman comes out to celebrate with The Rock like Rock did to him last year but then attacks Rock. Roman is basically sick of being in Dwayne's shadow. And we get Roman vs Rock at Mania for the championship

So spend all this time trying to get Roman over as a face just to turn him against a part time?

Here's a scenario. It is Roman vs HHH at Royal Rumble, and the League get involved and then The Rocks music hits and helps Roman to victory but over shadows Roman. Later in the night Rock is a surprise entrant in the rumble and wins. Roman comes out to celebrate with The Rock like Rock did to him last year but then attacks Rock. Roman is basically sick of being in Dwayne's shadow. And we get Roman vs Rock at Mania for the championship

So spend all this time trying to get Roman over as a face just to turn him against a part time?

Well not exactly. He isn't just turning against anyone, its The Rock. He could be like "You wanna help me only so you could be the one to take ot away." Plus who said anything about Roman becoming a full time heel. He could easily become a tweener who still hangs with Ambrose and The Usos just like Deisel did with Shawn. I reckon that would eventually make him a real bad ass face by Summerslam. Would give his character more depth.

If they were paying the premium to get Rock in a match, you'd expect it to be a big match rather than joining an Usos vs Guys Usos Fight Every Week on Raw thing.

I think the League of Nations will face the Wyatts at WrestleMania. Bray Wyatt is dead as a heel, due to being useless at it. As a babyface, he might have a new lease on life.