The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

The problem they have is who do u pair Reigns with after WM? Their heel side is very weak. You could turn Ambrose after Mania to set him up as a fresh challenger. I would love to see Samoa Joe broght up as a new monster heel, but thats not going to happen!

Why does everyone have the same idea for when there isn't enough heel challengers? "Let's turn that massively over babyface into a heel!" - There's nothing wrong with a bunch of Face vs. Face feuds. In fact, I'd welcome it because we've had heel champions at the forefront of everything for what seems like a million years.

I probably should've been a little clearer in my previous post, but it doesn't just apply to Reigns. Any time a face champion is all out of challengers, people feel the need to have to turn someone just so they can persue a title. Most of the current roster are expendable for sure, but turning someone heel just so they can say "I'm allowed to face you now because I'm a baddy" isn't always the way to go.

• Paid Members

Forgot about this until listening to some podcasts when travelling today but how fucked are the futures of Bo Dallas and R-Truth when they are booked on Raw just so as Vince McMahon can interrupt their match and send them off like schoolboys? And the talk is that Steph is emasculating!

• Awards Moderator

My fantasy booking voice in my head says the final four in the Rumble are Cena, Ambrose, Lesnar and Triple H, who's put himself in at number 30 because he lost to Reigns earlier in the night and needs another shot at him. Ambrose takes on a very dominant Lesnar and through some feat, manages to eliminate him - but takes himself out in the process. Play up how amazing is that Ambrose managed to get rid of Brock, Brock gets angry, have yourself Lesnar and Ambrose at Mania why not. The Rumble itself could go either way from there depending on whether you'd rather have Cena-Reigns and no Triple H in the Mania main event, or Triple H-Reigns and Cena-Undertaker on the card.

• Paid Members

I would love to see Samoa Joe broght up as a new monster heel, but thats not going to happen!

Monster heel Joe only works against smaller guys and when you take into account that Joe actually isn't big, that doesn't leave much scope. Reigns would dwarf him.

Forgot about this until listening to some podcasts when travelling today but how fucked are the futures of Bo Dallas and R-Truth when they are booked on Raw just so as Vince McMahon can interrupt their match and send them off like schoolboys? And the talk is that Steph is emasculating!

Didn't this happen before, a couple or few years ago? But this was apparently an actual match and Vince was furious with it so he just walked out and interrupted it live. Did this happen or did I imagine it?? I want to say it involved Morrison or R-Truth...

Edited by PunkStep

My fantasy booking voice in my head says the final four in the Rumble are Cena, Ambrose, Lesnar and Triple H, who's put himself in at number 30 because he lost to Reigns earlier in the night and needs another shot at him. Ambrose takes on a very dominant Lesnar and through some feat, manages to eliminate him - but takes himself out in the process. Play up how amazing is that Ambrose managed to get rid of Brock, Brock gets angry, have yourself Lesnar and Ambrose at Mania why not. The Rumble itself could go either way from there depending on whether you'd rather have Cena-Reigns and no Triple H in the Mania main event, or Triple H-Reigns and Cena-Undertaker on the card.

Those are some good ideas, mainly because I'd love to see Ambrose and Lesnar. Along with Reigns/HHH and Cena/Undertaker its probably the best card they could put out this year. Only thing that would have made it better if you had spiced up the post by talking about shagging girls.

I would love to see Samoa Joe broght up as a new monster heel, but thats not going to happen!

Monster heel Joe only works against smaller guys and when you take into account that Joe actually isn't big, that doesn't leave much scope. Reigns would dwarf him.

Didn't this happen before, a couple or few years ago? But this was apparently an actual match and Vince was furious with it so he just walked out and interrupted it live. Did this happen or did I imagine it?? I want to say it involved Morrison or R-Truth...

There was a story of it happening years ago although I think it was either Rhyno or Tajiri who was in a match on a house show and Vince came out and stopped it.

I think we could get Reigns V Triple H at Mania because surely Sheamus will pull out the old rematch card for the Rumble.  Plus Hunter is "injured" so he could be off TV for a few weeks to save the feud until it's closer to WrestleMania.

And it seems there's a lot of Stephanie haters in the UKFF house. So how did she win best heel of 2014 on the UKFF Awards?

I think Reigns keeps the belt now, to take it off him a week later, (it surely wouldn't happen on Smackdown) just kills Reigns again and it could do permanent damage to him more then his previous near misses did

They don't really want Sheamus as champion either do they heading into the biggest time of the year, he was only a stopgap they'll just stack the deck against Reigns over the next few weeks as punishment 

• Paid Members

Fair play to them, the Raw viewers are way up.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2015/12/15/10236072/wwe-raw-ratings-dec-14-2015-viewers-up-big-roman-reigns-title-win-vince-mcmahon-return

Hour one: 4.04 million

Hour two: 3.78 million

Hour three: 3.82 million

Over 4 million for the first hour and a third hour that actually increased (marginally). To put that into context, it's an average of 3.884 million viewers this week compared to 3.054 and 3.168 the last 2 weeks.