The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Thought Reigns was booked perfectly this week. Short spiel, kick ass bastard with a look that says he's about to rip you apart.

Shame Ambrose is going to cost him the belt.

Edited by FUM

• Paid Members

Why do you think Lana is done? She's still in a cast going by Instagram

She's been posting loads of passive aggressive stuff on Twitter about, "fighting adversity," and getting, "pushed around." It could be nothing, but it's more than likely that she and Rusev are (ridiculously) in the dog house for going public with their engagement.

It's not actually that ridiculous if they are indeed in the dog house.

They really didn't need to make their engagement public so soon.

They should have informed the WWE and let them find a way to make a storyline out of Lana going back to Rusev.

Everyone who knows these sorts of things knew Ru and Lana were the real couple anyway. Ridiculous issue out of nothing if she/they are getting bothered or demoted down the card cos of this, and the company really didn't need to go down the "OMG TMZ!" route anyway

Everybody saying Ambrose is gonna cost Reigns the title, do you think it'll be to keep the title on Rollins or maybe let him beat Seth, then as Dean goes to congratulate Roman, push him into a Brouge Kick and allow Sheamus to become champion instead?

Everybody saying Ambrose is gonna cost Reigns the title, do you think it'll be to keep the title on Rollins or maybe let him beat Seth, then as Dean goes to congratulate Roman, push him into a Brouge Kick and allow Sheamus to become champion instead?

Maybe Seth will give Ambrose a title shot if he helps him retain against Reigns and then Seth can do the whole 'I'm too smart' thing.

But I do think when Reigns does win it (in the next 6 months) Sheamus will either cash in and Reigns gets screwed again or Reigns will get the better of him after all these close calls and set backs. 

Why do you think Lana is done? She's still in a cast going by Instagram

She's been posting loads of passive aggressive stuff on Twitter about, "fighting adversity," and getting, "pushed around." It could be nothing, but it's more than likely that she and Rusev are (ridiculously) in the dog house for going public with their engagement.

Im On prowrestling.net for smack down spoilers, and top story is she's doing a signing this weekend with Kane. Wrestlers post shot like that all the time. She was posting on Instagram last week pics of her and dolph and saying how she valued the memories etc. more likely when she's back with rusev they make it sound forced engagement to me .

You would think that if Roman won the title, he'd give the first title shot to Ambrose (if he was allowed to, which is another story). So only reason I can think of for costing Reigns the title is because Dean doesn't want to be the last of the Shield to become champ. I only hope whatever happens out of this isn't as obvious as they're leading us to believe. I think it's time for Roman to be the champ (or even, time for Seth to lose it), but I hope it's not a two-minute reign following a Sheamus cash-in.

Could the ambrose thing be a red herring? As soon as the authority promo started I thought "yeah we're getting the authority screwing seth" and when romantic won I thought "survivor series 98"

Could be wrong though.

Romantic Reigns?!

There's a gimmick there, if 'mildly autistic superhero' doesn't catch on..

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

It has be to be Reigns turning on Ambrose, the fans aren't going to accept anything else. Hopefully WWE has the sense to give people what they'd want to see rather than force feed them their own vision.

Ideally I'd like Ambrose and Reigns to get down to final two in the Rumble, only for Reigns to win after a low blow. Heat would be nuclear

Most I have enjoyed Raw in ages, amazing what it does when matches mean something, with an end goal in sight.

Did they explain from a storyline perspective why Lesnar wouldn't be in the running for the fatal 4 way though, I didn't hear them address it and surely logic would have him in a qualifier match.

But all in all decent show, I'm looking forward to Rusev being a killer again though, the guy has great potential in my opinion.