The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Didn't Brock break Kane's ankle? Could he not interfere at SummerSlam for revenge, lead to a heel Brothers of Destruction to lessen either' in-ring workload, and have Sting come back as the dark, good figure to set them on the path of righteousness? Similar to what he did with Abyss in TNA I guess.

• Paid Members

But the MITB is for a WWE Championship Match, not the US Title. It would muddy all future MITB's doing that.

I wouldn't worry about that. They've already had Elimination Chambers for midcard titles.

Wasn't the original point of MITB that you could challenge for any title?

It makes sense that the MITB holder would go for the WWE Championship what with it being the premier title in WWE but i'm sure someone cashed it in for a lesser title.

You might be getting confused with the original idea for MITB where Chris Jericho proposed that the winner get a "wish" they could ask to be fulfilled by the GM - title shot at any title, match made, anything within the GM's power.

I think i've confused myself because I originally thought RVD cashed in to win the ECW title, but he was actually awarded it after beating Cena for the WWE title, wasn't he?

I think i've confused myself because I originally thought RVD cashed in to win the ECW title, but he was actually awarded it after beating Cena for the WWE title, wasn't he?

That's right. He cashed in, in advance, to challenge Cena at ECW one night stand 2, the was awarded the ECW title on the first ECW show.

• Paid Members

Oooh, have to be honest the thought of Sting and Lesnar v masked Kane and Undertaker does have me rather moist.

Back in early 2002 I would have loved to have seen a masked Kane vs. Brock Lesnar match, back when WWE actually had Kane as a dominant monster and coming off 2001, where he was near the top of the card for most of the year.

There was that thing where the nXt winner got to have a title shot against whoever. Barrett took the WWE title, obviously. Kaval took the US title and was roundly mocked for it.

And then Fandango's season, it was just a tag title shot for the rookie and pro wasn't it? Which took him about two years to get, and with a different partner.

• Paid Members

There was that thing where the nXt winner got to have a title shot against whoever. Barrett took the WWE title, obviously. Kaval took the US title and was roundly mocked for it.

And then Fandango's season, it was just a tag title shot for the rookie and pro wasn't it? Which took him about two years to get, and with a different partner.

I completely forgot about that! Man, nxt used to be so rubbish.

If you arent watching Raw, you should. Its fucking class up to now. So good in fact, I'm listening to Jerry Flynn's WCW theme during the commercial break to keep the momentum going.

Undertaker/Lesnar III in The Block for the main.