The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

They've got to be turning Regins heel now, surely. The MITB win/cash-in on Ambrose combo, please. And thinking about it, that could all play into the Authority turning on Seth, lifting Lesnar's suspension and serving up Rollins to him. Although that sort of makes the authority the babyfaces so it's probably bollocks.

I was thinking Reigns winning MITB, Ambrose beating Rollins, Reigns cashing in, then a 3 way at Battleground where Rollins win it back. Then The Authority announce the return of Brock to face Rollins at Summerslam, where Ambrose faces Reigns. All made sense in my mind, except I had the same problem as you....how do The Authority do that and remain heels.

R-Truth has been on decent form this year. When they give him stuff to do, he's brill. It's four years now since he was the absolute highlight of Raw, and he regained that title last night.

Main event was good too. And I'm well up for Dudleys vs Harper and Rowan. It does seem odd to just give them such an iconic finisher, nobody else ever used the Doomsday Device in WWE, did they? Apart from spots in multi-way matches.

Edited by King Pitcos

The twitter exchanges between the Dudleys and Harper & Rowan are more than fans jumping to conclusions.

R-Truth was great on guest commentary on Main Event last week. Jimmy Uso being shown cracking up throughout the match added to the fun. The bit on Raw was comical. You'd expect he'd be in it so, given his gimmick of late, so would he.

• Paid Members

nobody else ever used the Doomsday Device in WWE, did they?

The Dudleys used it for a bit, the announcers imaginatively called it the Dudley Device.

Edit: I just realised, they first teased the Dudleys VS Harper/Rowan at the Rumble. They had a bit of a staredown before they threw Bubba out. I remember thinking how much I'd love a Harper VS Bubba match at WrestleMania.

Edited by PunkStep

The twitter exchanges between the Dudleys and Harper & Rowan are more than fans jumping to conclusions.

It's hardly jumping to conclusions. They used the finisher of quite a famous tag team, a member of which has recently made his first appearance in 10 years, and then talked about fighting on Twitter. It probably won't happen, but how is that jumping to conclusions?

Exactly. Someone else said fans are jumping to conclusions just cos they did the move. I'm saying the fact that the twitter stuff happened means there possibly is more to it, and the fans aren't jumping to conclusions.

Slapnut disagreed with me while he was agreeing with me.

• Paid Members

nobody else ever used the Doomsday Device in WWE, did they?

The Dudleys used it for a bit, the announcers imaginatively called it the Dudley Device.

Could've sworn the Steiners also used it briefly in WWE, calling it the Steiner Line.