The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I was still hoping tbh that this Lana stuff was a swerve. Instead she's that hi-larious dumb stereotype foreigner in 80's films about to love America and it's democracy, apple pie and it's the greatest nation in the worrrrld.

Honestly you can do loads with her but your not doing that with Lana as this character, this character is done soon, no more boss suits, hair down, AMMMERRRICCCAAA

Edited by WWFChilli

• Moderators

Instead she's that hi-larious dumb stereotype foreigner in 80's films about to love America and it's democracy, apple pie and it's the greatest nation in the worrrrld.

She won't be, she'll just do a Kofi Kingston and come out on Raw one night with a Yank lilt out of nowhere. Or confess she was pretending to be Russian for some terribly thought out reason.

• Paid Members

Rusev was ace. I'm still praying for the swerve but with him going back to being Bulgarian, I don't think it's happening now. Hopefully he doesn't have to lose to Ziggler any time soon.

Chamber matches are looking great. Cena/Owens is mouth watering and wasn't harmed by that Entourage bollocks.

Someone's obviously been watching the Attitude Era Raws on the Network. That ending was right out of the Austin playbook. One minor criticism. Ambrose should have just turned up as a surprise. Then play the "Youtube" footage on Smackdown to explain. Made it just too obvious.

• Moderators

Unlucky in love oaf who like the rest of us struggles to understand women and is being cuckolded makes Rusev the most sympathetic person on the roster right now. I was really pulling for him last night. Especially when he said/thought that she tapped off with Ziggler because she wanted more attention from him. And who wouldn't want an apology from their partner when they dropped a bollock? Not his fault he's naive. I thought Lana overreacted calling him all that shit when she didn't cover for him at Wrestlemania like a good soulmate.

Possibly the most realistic character in the WWE. I wanted to fucking smash Ziggler in his mild curry when he came out with that smug grin on his fizzog to again tap off with Lana right in front of her fella/ex-fellas face.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I don't think I've ever went off a women more than I have Lana in the past two weeks. It's like that time I went into my mates toilet minutes after a lassy I fancied just did a monster jobby.

And, aye, Rusev is the best full time pro-wrestler about (that's not named John Cena), it's been that way for months.

Edited by ColinBollocks

Ryder vs Cena provided a bit of warm, fuzzy (2011) nostalgia for me. Zack is in top shape and he tried to hit a 450 splash?! A good night for Ryder. Owens was too notch after the match too, I'm excited for the match but I don't think it's been made completely clear that it's a non title match. Even if Owens has implied that he feels the US title is below him.

Ambrose and Rollins just click. I can see this being the go to rivalry for years to come whenever the two are looking for their next opponent and that's fine by me. I actually hope WWE throw a spanner in the works of this Seth reign and Ambrose comes out of the ppv with the championship. Even if it's only a month reign it would make Ambrose look like a real contender and not the 'nearly man'. Seth can win the championship back in shenanigans...Attitude era hijinks follow Ambrose and I hope an unexpected title change representative of that era happens for him.

They could have chosen anyone else on the roster for Lana to cop off with, but they went with that unsympathetic tosser Ziggler. I just skip through any segments he's involved in, the prick annoys me so much.

The 'lunatic fringe' Ambrose carefully driving the Scott Steiner siren police van to the ring at 2mph was shite. Austin used to rally it down to the ring in his pick up. The cop uniform was a nice touch though.