The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Hanging out with his cousin for a week or two would fix that problem though.

...who had pec reduction surgery.

How recent was this? Last time I saw Rock, he was massive and gassed in minutes when facing Cena. I think people are being a bit pedantic when taking my comment apart. You all know full well I was referring to current Rock who is huge, which Reigns, while being in spectacular shape, isn't quite on that level.

Edit: For arguements sake, Reigns doesn't look like this under that vest. Which is why they've probably kept it on him.

The-Rock-6.jpg

Edited by neil is brill

I enjoyed Ziggler vs Barrett, Kidd & Cesaro and the ambulance match (apart from the result). Everything else was dull.

Around a year back Reigns had a match on Raw with Mark Henry which he won, decisively, in about 3 minutes. That's the kind of match he should be having with Big Show! Him selling every week for 10-15 minutes is killing the bloke. 

Similarly, Ambrose could do with a decisive big win soon. Since the Shield broke I don't think he's won a big match, has he? I understand they probably want to keep Wyatt strong for a big Mania feud, but surely there's ways of doing that whilst making Ambrose look strong too?

At the moment, the face going into the Rumble with the most momentum has been injured for the past eight months.

• Paid Members

Only just caught up with that closing segment, fuck that was awful. Not the angle itself, but the performances of John Cena and all the other faces stood in the ring at the end. Massive wet blankets, the lot of them. There are things Cena does really well, but I absolutely hate his acting sometimes and he was beyond horrible here. Impossible for me to get behind shit babyfaces like these guys when they're getting absolutely mugged off by both Hunter and Steph and just stand about looking sorry for themselves. You would never have seen Rock or Austin sell that firing like that.

My highlight of just how bad the last segment was, was Dolphs "er 90 days?", i thought it was hysterical because it made Dolph look like a complete idiot and i like Dolph personally but surely he should of insulted HHH or Steph or said screw you or words to that effect but "90 days?", idiot.

I actually thought Dolph was getting 120 days as HHH seemed to be doubling the number so at least Ziggler got it right.

Rowans music needs to go too.

Edited by Fanny Pack

• Awards Moderator

Hanging out with his cousin for a week or two would fix that problem though.

...who had pec reduction surgery.

How recent was this? Last time I saw Rock, he was massive and gassed in minutes when facing Cena. I think people are being a bit pedantic when taking my comment apart. You all know full well I was referring to current Rock who is huge, which Reigns, while being in spectacular shape, isn't quite on that level.
No argument intended, just pointing out that Rocky had surgery in '99 because he couldn't get completely trim. Like Stone Cold says, you can't fight genetics.

No! It's tremendous.

Edited by Onyx2

• Paid Members

No! It's tremendous.

If he was Yoshi Tatsu, it might be. Rowan needs something that fits his intelligent persona like the Countdown theme or summat.

Agree with everyone who's made the point about the babys looking like pussies in that closing segment. I still liked it though. The OTT celebration and Steph's dancing made it.

The debate about Reigns, while maybe with some tongues in some cheeks, is just wrong. Once again focusing on things like his clothes that there is fuck all wrong with and ignoring the real problem which is that they do not know how to present a cool as fuck monster babyface and haven't for a very long time.

• Paid Members

I was actually looking forward to Brock Cena 3. If they've added Rollins for anything other than to take the pin by Cena then it'll be pointless. Looking at the Rumble poster it's all about Lesnar vs Cena, surprised they've changed it to be honest.

No! It's tremendous.
If he was Yoshi Tatsu, it might be.

Haha!Rowans music is a bit country and oriental so obviously this was supposed to be Jimmy Wang Yangs music but he got fired so they have give it to Rowan as he is also a bit country and oriental.

• Paid Members

The worst thing about his entrance theme is that it's not entrance music, it's just a piece of music. It's a proper moment killer rather than embracing somebody making their way to the ring. Ted Dibiase Jr's theme had a similar problem.

Luke Harper on the other hand, now he has entrance music.