The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

If they don't go with Bryan vs Lesnar, which I don't think they will, then I can see Bryan being lost in the shuffle somewhere. I don't think they will have any long term plan for him and I can't see that they have any for Ambrose so I've crammed them into a shit match in my prediction.

Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns

Triple H vs Sting

John Cena vs Rusev

Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton

Daniel Bryan & Dean Ambrose vs Big Show & Kane

The Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt

I've not even thought about Ziggler etc. yet so there's plenty of ways they can go at the Rumble, which I suppose is decent.

Reigns has the look. His work in the ring and on the mic are good, but far from great.

His mic work since going solo could never be described as good. He was only ever ok at delivering cold one liners in the shield while Ambrose and Rollins did the ground work. Don't get me wrong, I'm as desperate for a new big star as they are, but there has to be some glimmer of that genuine superstar mic ability and I've never seen it. I wish he could find it but he has to seem believable and he's so far away from that.

I'd be surprised if they did it, but maybe a heel run could be the best thing for him. He can go back to being the surly man of few words, they can still protect him and maybe he can find "it". Maybe he could follow a similar path the Rock after Survivor Series '98. If he's badass enough, the people will turn him babyface again down the line.

If they do go with Bryan V Lesnar it wont be a title match. I can't see them building another WrestleMania around a Bryan victory for the second year in a row. I'm expecting Cena to win the title and then they could have Brock go on a rampage afterwards and have him F5 Bryan during the Rumble match or even throw him out costing him his title shot at Mania.

If Bryan isn't winning the Rumble then they should use the heat it will cause to their advantage and have Rusev win it.

Cena would need to win the title in that scenario and I'm sure they could come up with something to keep Reigns and Bryan looking strong.

I would have Reigns turn heel and challenge Taker at Mania. That could set up Lesnar vs Reigns down the line as the battle of the only two men who could beat Taker at Mania. You could also use what would be Reigns 3-0 streak at next year's mania.

As someone already said, have Lesnar cost Bryan the match.

That gives you three headline matches for Mania.

Champ vs champ

USA vs Russia

Cena vs Rusev

Taker vs Reigns

Bryan vs Lesnar

You have plenty to work with on the undercard too. Plenty of options such as:

Rollins vs Barrett

Ambrose vs Bigshow

Wyatt vs Ziggler

Nikki Bella vs Paige

I really think it's an odd move for Sky to air a 2 hour cut of Raw on Sky One on a Sunday morning knowing that all PPV's are exclusive to Box Office and let's be honest how many bother with Smackdown these days? Really Sky Sports only has Raw to offer as it relates to WWE.  If they insist on keeping a 2 hour WWE block for Sky One on a Sunday they could've just aired Smackdown or Main Event and Experience back to back.

That could set up Lesnar vs Reigns down the line as the battle of the only two men who could beat Taker at Mania.

Assuming Lesnar is still around after Wrestlemania. If he hasn't signed deal by the end of January, I would be very suprised if he does end up staying instead of trying his luck doing something else, be it MMA or whatever

That could set up Lesnar vs Reigns down the line as the battle of the only two men who could beat Taker at Mania.

Assuming Lesnar is still around after Wrestlemania. If he hasn't signed deal by the end of January, I would be very suprised if he does end up staying instead of trying his luck doing something else, be it MMA or whatever

Brock will probably stay with WWE because for his kind of schedule it's money for fuck all really.