The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

The end brawl was terrible. I try to give Cena some slack but his punching was pathetic. There were a few of them thrown so badly he missed by about 6 inches. His shots to Harper's head were hitting an invisible dwarf on his shoulder. And then Big Slow lumbered in and headbutted the air in front of Ryback who had to sell it. I know these guys do this every night, but when it's on TV can't they be a bit more tight? And the spot calling was ridiculous too. J&J Security could clearly be heard asking Cena if he was ok just before he went through the table, then you heard them counting to 3 before the powerbomb. Just sloppy.

An excerpt from Russo's podcast:

Russo talked about Raw and wondered why Vince McMahon was announced to being on the show one hour into the show instead of at the beginning. He wasn’t happy with McMahon only talking about the interview he was going to do with Austin *after* Raw and not promoting anything on the show.

Russo: “He [McMahon] shows up on Raw, doesn’t talk about Raw, doesn’t bring up Raw, doesn’t tease anything that’s going to happen in the next two hours, goes on the show and says that he is looking forward to the interview on the WWE Network. The chairman is saying the Raw is not important. What’s important is the interview on the WWE Network when the show is over”.

I do kinda think he has a point with that one to be honest.

Why would he bother to promote a show the viewer is already watching? Fucking donut.

So they keep watching and don't turn over, it's 3 hours and i imagine a good many people turn off way before the end.

But yeah, LOLRusso. He seems to be making a lot of comments on the current product lately, didn't he say that he was getting away from wrestling recently?

Edited by Merzbow

Bit of a random question but do any of you watch the 2 hour Thursday edit of Raw as opposed to the live version? I am finding Raw an absolute chore to sit through these days and the 3 hours is just filled with recaps and throwaway segments. Does the 2 hour edition miss anything vital?

But yeah, LOLRusso. He seems to be making a lot of comments on the current product lately, didn't he say that he was getting away from wrestling recently?

Russo's new gimmick/job is to criticise Raw on the internet, saying stuff that panders to Dem Wans so they subscribe to his site.

Russo on Raw is quite cringeworthy to listen to at times. This is just a platform for him to try and convince the writers of WWE where they're going wrong and how he (in his own mind) thinks he can do better.  Everytime he starts ranting about something he always says I will talk more about this on The Swerve.  One week he says Raw needs to do more backstage skits and in ring promos. Then the next week he says there's not enough matches and too much talk.

• Paid Members

The end brawl was terrible. I try to give Cena some slack but his punching was pathetic. There were a few of them thrown so badly he missed by about 6 inches. His shots to Harper's head were hitting an invisible dwarf on his shoulder. And then Big Slow lumbered in and headbutted the air in front of Ryback who had to sell it. I know these guys do this every night, but when it's on TV can't they be a bit more tight? And the spot calling was ridiculous too. J&J Security could clearly be heard asking Cena if he was ok just before he went through the table, then you heard them counting to 3 before the powerbomb. Just sloppy.

Who gives a fuck. John Cena's reaction to Erick Rowan in that final segment made him look a bigger star than anything they could do with the book. Incredible stuff from the main man.