The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Sorry for having an opinion

Fucking finally! You make all of us more boring, because so many people are compelled to respond to your shite (obviously, I'm not immune to that). 

Also, I'm a right dumb bastard — I had the heelbook.com url for a year once, and I didn't do anything with it — aim was to make a news site and sell some ad space, but all of that was a step too far.

Thought Raw was good last night and a good way to build towards SS. Cenas promo last night was awesome seemed like real passion in his voice and glad it didnt go into his preacher mode like he sometimes does. Cena is the greatest wrestler of all time for me. Loved the bits with Steph and Jericho trip down memory lane. Hard to believe its been ten years since she has been a in ring competitor.  

You can see a mile away Nikki costing Brie her match against Stephanie, I read that WWE have been considering turning her heel so that ruins that. Be interesting to see how it goes down however.

Its as predictable then as your usual Tuesday postings on how everything is shit, yet you continue to watch.......

What's so wrong with Stephanie and Brie being at the end anyway? They're over characters and the segment delivered. And the crowd responded accordingly. Says nothing about the roster at all, just rewards two strong performers currently in a hot angle.

• Paid Members

Who would have guessed that the build up to Summerslam would have Brie Bella, Stephanie McMahon, HHH, Fit Finlay, Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury close Raw with a pull apart brawl.

Not really interested in Cena/Lesnar, seen it before not interested in seeing it again, I can't see it offering anything greatly different from their previous match eespecially if Cena is involved.

You can see a mile away Nikki costing Brie her match against Stephanie, I read that WWE have been considering turning her heel so that ruins that. Be interesting to see how it goes down however.

What absolutely moronic statements, especially the second one.

• Paid Members

Finlay and Noble could be the new Patterson and Brisco.

This is exactly what went through my mind when I was watching them fumbling about out there at the end. They would make great stooges for The Authority.

Pretty good show from top to bottom this week. I always like Cena in serious mode- he paced that promo perfectly, had everyone hot for it by the closing line. Can't say much for Cesaro though, he's appalling at everything outside of the bell-to-bell stuff. Their match was great, but not as great as the one they had together earlier in the year when Cesaro looked like he was actually going somewhere.

I think Jericho has been pretty good value so far since his return. His promo was a nice little nod to his WWE heyday and as someone else has said in here, managed to just about avoid stepping into cringe territory.

Manufacturing a personal issue between Orton and Reigns has helped to light a little fire under that feud. Good to see Roman take a bit of a hiding for once, I thought they worked the beatdown really well.

Stephanie is absolutely brilliant in her role and I'm delighted she's going to be bouncing around in a match at SummerSlam. Pretty weird to see a segment building to a women's match in the main event slot, but can't fault them on it. The crowd were right into it.

Expected some development of the Xavier Woods thing they kicked off last week. Disappointed not to get anything besides them standing around at ringside (unless I missed something?)

Can safely fast forward Adam Rose segments knowing that nothing's happened there. They're booking him like they're already bored with it, but at least people do make a little bit of noise for it and there are three hours to fill up after all.

I don't watch any WWE programming except for WrestleMania on a Tuesday I watch the highlights of Raw on WWE.com. Sorry that I'm bashing your precious WWE, I find my statements to be my honest opinions, but alas with ratings, live event numbers and buyrates on the drop and WWE loosing a fortune...I'm not the only one obviously switching off.

• Paid Members

I'm not the only one obviously switching off.

But you're not switching off are you, if you were we wouldn't be having this conversation. You're actively watching it ( even in highlight form) and coming here to complain about it in an utterly tedious, banal predictable fashion; effectively sucking the life out of the the thread week in week out, regardless of whether the show was good or not. 

I don't understand how anyone could enjoy any kind of programming in highlight form. Imagine watching Game of Thrones for example, but with 50 minutes of each episode cut to only have little bits of action here and there. You're bound to say it's shit.

I also don't understand the "people from another country who I've never met aren't buying tickets to the show, so I'm not going to watch at home" approach. I respect yours, and anyone else's opinion of the product, it's your right as a viewer, but you come here week in week out saying that you don't watch and then point out every thing on the show and say that you hate it.

If you truly hate it, you'd truly switch off. But hey, you wouldn't be able to tell us all that Cena sucks if you haven't seen his latest offerings huh?

I thought raw was good.

I do flick through a fair bit but the main storylines are the ones that keep me coming back every week( and have done since 1990)

The first hour of raw was superb. Cena is in a class of his own when he does those type of promos. He really dosent get the credit he deserves. I know he is the face of the PG era but this bloke can have a good match with anyone!

Im even intrested in the aj v paige feud.Jericho and rollins had a nice little match.

The ending was great. Steph is so sexy :-)

Summerslam is shaping up to be a great ppv and i may even buy it. Cena v lesnar (if its half as good as their first extreme rules match it will be good) jericho v wyatt, steph v brie,aj v paige, rollins v ambrose and orton v reigns. Its looking good

If you dont like wwe's tv product now then you might aswell switch off cause apart from the mania season this is the best your gonna get.

Edited by bono