The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Brock is a heel, with a manager and we all know he is only in it for the money.

No doubt it's his biggest reason, he's a businessman after all. But saying it's the only reason is harsh. Look at his work in Japan, he absolutely phoned it in. He makes an effort with WWE, and often a great one at that.

I'm assumig he means it from a Kayfabe point of view?

Brock is a heel, with a manager and we all know he is only in it for the money.

No doubt it's his biggest reason, he's a businessman after all. But saying it's the only reason is harsh. Look at his work in Japan, he absolutely phoned it in. He makes an effort with WWE, and often a great one at that.

I'm assumig he means it from a Kayfabe point of view?

Yeah I was talking from a character and storyline perspective

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wasn't going to watch, but I FF'd to that. Jesus.

What a wally.

I did stop for the Vickie segment, too. I guess that's actually goodbye, yes? She showed a lot of dignity and class, especially seeing as she was covered in chocolate custard or some shit. It was quite a sweet way to go out.

What was Big E's promo? Did he fluff his lines or was is just shit?

I've honestly never rated him since day one. Always shocked me to see people line him up as a future main eventer.

He had a decent thing going with the 5 count pin in NXT but that could only go on so long I suppose.

All the attention has turned to Rusev now. There's a lot of hype behind him just now and so far I'm not seeing it.

I read they are using the Umaga push as a template for him. Apparently in line for a feud with Cena soon.

• Paid Members

Fuck you all. Big E is great and so was that promo.

"This... aha... is the land of the free... aha... I say, this is the land of the free... aha... We will not be defeated... aha... I say, we will not be defeated... aha...". He's like an Apollo Creed/Mark E. Smith/Foghorn Leghorn hybrid. Top marks.

Again, Rusev was the star of the show. I just hope one day I can be as cool as that man.

• Paid Members
I don't think it was that bad, don't get me wrong it wasn't great! I think he was going for the style of American Gospel Preacher, but it didn't quite come off.

That's exactly what he seemed to be doing. I think he ran out of stuff to say, and it came out of nowhere, but it was nowhere near as bad as is being made out. The styles got legs, even if that one didbt work.

Really enjoying Rusef. But, what's the plan?

What they normally do is build up a monster heel, then feed them to Cena. And then they drop down to the midcard. Maybe they could do something else this time? For instance, they should have put the belt on Umaga.