The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I fear for all of the Shield when they have to wear new gear. Never liked Dean Ambrose's trunks and denim jacket look. Rollins had some nice flashy tights, but Reigns had the old generic trunks and boots look. The Ohio Valley Express uniform. I actually once lost sleep over thinking about it, as sad as that sounds. I was coming up with all these scenarios of dressing Reigns in a Diesel style signet and keeping the pants he wears now or having him wear a leather waistcoat and leather trunks. If I wasn't dropping off, I was very close to getting the sketch pad out and drawing up some rough drafts. I take the outfits way to seriously. I still maintain that Cactus Jack didn't get Triple H over and it was that the fans finally got used to him wearing short tights.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Is Roman Reigns not married now? I've seen Ambrose and Rollins talk about him being a big hit with women on the road, but I remember seeing an interview with him that was done either just before or just after he got called up to the main roster. He was very devoted to his wife and kids in that.

• Paid Members
I fear for all of the Shield when they have to wear new gear. Never liked Dean Ambrose's trunks and denim jacket look. Rollins had some nice flashy tights, but Reigns had the old generic trunks and boots look.

I think Ambrose should stick to what he's wearing now. Rollins should keep the gloves and get some flashy tights (the AJ Styles look basically) and Reigns is cool enough to pull of the old generic trunks and boots as long as he keeps his badass wrist pads that he wears now. Reigns would look like a berk with something flashy anyways.

So, are they just pretending that The Wyatt Family didn't cost Cena the match at the Royal Rumble then?

That match was meant to be a lock for WM, no idea why nothing is happening with it atm.

Seems weird to just start it up again after EC which is likely to happen.

• Paid Members
I fear for all of the Shield when they have to wear new gear. Never liked Dean Ambrose's trunks and denim jacket look. Rollins had some nice flashy tights, but Reigns had the old generic trunks and boots look. The Ohio Valley Express uniform. I actually once lost sleep over thinking about it, as sad as that sounds. I was coming up with all these scenarios of dressing Reigns in a Diesel style signet and keeping the pants he wears now or having him wear a leather waistcoat and leather trunks. If I wasn't dropping off, I was very close to getting the sketch pad out and drawing up some rough drafts. I take the outfits way to seriously. I still maintain that Cactus Jack didn't get Triple H over and it was that the fans finally got used to him wearing short tights.

I love it when Ian introduces us to the big issues that we've not been thinking about! You're right, they look incredible now. I think Rollins could probably carry off any tights look. Reigns and Ambrose are trickier. I think I'd keep Reigns look he has now but lose the flak jacket during matches. Ambrose when I think about it doesn't suit any sort of trunk, tight or singlet.

Maybe jean shorts like Raven? Been a while now, it would almost look fresh.

On Raw didn't Bray say something like "once this game is over, my new one will begin" which I'm assuming means John Cena's next on the Wyatt's hitlist.

Fair enough, but you'd think Cena, rather than being all smiley and plugging the debut of The Network during interviews etc would have at least have mentioned the fact that Wyatt cost him the strap.

Is Roman Reigns not married now? I've seen Ambrose and Rollins talk about him being a big hit with women on the road, but I remember seeing an interview with him that was done either just before or just after he got called up to the main roster. He was very devoted to his wife and kids in that.

So was Bret Hart... He was/is engaged but could have got married or in fact broken up since then. Wrestling is hardly known as stable relationship territory. All of The Shield are pretty popular with women, I'm totally on board with Rollins and Reigns, not so sure about Ambrose, guess he has a odd kind of charm...

I was thinking about there post-Shield outfits the other day too, I think Rollins can pull anything off so not to concerned about him, I'd like Reigns in some variation if what he wears now, maybe without the top half. Ambrose I think will be the hardest one to find an outfit for. He is kind of odd looking and odd behaving, he needs something to advent that, his personality won't suit a pair of trunks but I have no idea what they should put him in.

Edited by deathrey

• Paid Members
I love it when Ian introduces us to the big issues that we've not been thinking about! You're right, they look incredible now. I think Rollins could probably carry off any tights look. Reigns and Ambrose are trickier. I think I'd keep Reigns look he has now but lose the flak jacket during matches. Ambrose when I think about it doesn't suit any sort of trunk, tight or singlet.

Maybe jean shorts like Raven? Been a while now, it would almost look fresh.

Jean shorts are Cena's gig. Not all the time, but enough that I don't think WWE would want to risk confusing things.

For me personally, I think Ambrose is the one who warrants keeping The Shield uniform after they break up. Given he's a mental case, he suits the whole "survivalist nutjob" look.

Question, why can't Reigns get his big push for the Title but still be within the Shield?. Like the Horseman and Evolution where the other members are made to feel like there almost being Main eventers, Where they all have there back. Why do they have to be split up for Reigns to be pushed?

• Paid Members

Because the money is in him turning babyface and breaking out on his own. And generally top babyfaces dont need people hanging on in case they need help. Having him as a new guy holding a world title in a stable is something TNA would do. He shouldn't have a big dog and pony show around him when he breaks out as a singles star.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay