The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
Decent contribution as ever Devon.

Aren't you the guy that said HHH v CM Punk was a dream match?

I guess what I'm trying to say is fuck off.

No I'm not. Quite happy for punk and Hhh not to be on the show at all. Try giving an opinion sometime instead of being a human Fucking spell checker!

You're not too bright, are you? I wasn't correcting anyone's spelling. In fact, when did I do that last? Citation needed.

• Paid Members
I hope Batista doesn't win the Rumble as well. The last thing you'd want to do is bring one of your biggest stars back after 4 years and not give the people what they want. Send them home unhappy I say. And you devalue Batista in the process, so double thumbs up!

If Bryan won the Rumble the crowd would go home unhappy?

They wouldn't necessarily go home unhappy if Hacksaw Duggan came out and won it, but it would be quite deflating if you build Batista to win the Rumble, he comes out and then gets thrown out by someone as shit as Del Rio. You shouldn't bring back a big star and have him choke in his first match back. I know if I bought the PPV for Batista (which is the intention since he's returning on the go home show), it would be quite shit if he didn't win it.

Batista is the only one that makes sense. Punk is feuding with HHH, Bryan is probably going into Mania to do something with Cena. Orton vs Batista is only interesting with the belt on the line.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Sheamus should be back as a heel if anything. Big E or Roman Reigns is probably the best opponent for him. I honestly dont think I could stomach Orton vs a babyface Sheamus. Its up there with Anderson vs RVD as matches I never want to see again.

• Paid Members
I hope Batista doesn't win the Rumble as well. The last thing you'd want to do is bring one of your biggest stars back after 4 years and not give the people what they want. Send them home unhappy I say. And you devalue Batista in the process, so double thumbs up!

It's not really that simple. There's nothing to say that is what the fans want really. I think some of the reactions over the last couple of months would say they really want D Bry to win the Rumble. If Brock or Orton or Triple H or something cost Batista winning the Rumble Batista won't be devalued and we'll be left anticipating what happens for him at 'Mania. It could be said waltzing in after 4 years away and winning the Rumble shits on everyone else on the roster (I don't). Entering the Rumble and being cost it gives him some decent motivation for a feud to kick off leading to 'Mania. I think a lot of fans will be going home bitterly disappointed if Danny Bry is in there and doesn't win it and Batista does.

• Paid Members

If Bryan won the Rumble the crowd would go home unhappy?

They wouldn't necessarily go home unhappy if Hacksaw Duggan came out and won it, but it would be quite deflating if you build Batista to win the Rumble, he comes out and then gets thrown out by someone as shit as Del Rio. You shouldn't bring back a big star and have him choke in his first match back. I know if I bought the PPV for Batista (which is the intention since he's returning on the go home show), it would be quite shit if he didn't win it.

Batista is the only one that makes sense. Punk is feuding with HHH, Bryan is probably going into Mania to do something with Cena. Orton vs Batista is only interesting with the belt on the line.

I would never have Batista get eliminated by Del Rio either.

Cena vs Bryan without the belt doesn't make much sense either.

What do you do about Lesnar getting a title shot as "self declared number one contender"?

You shouldn't bring back a big star and have him choke in his first match back. I know if I bought the PPV for Batista (which is the intention since he's returning on the go home show), it would be quite shit if he didn't win it.

Not necessarily. If someone like Lesnar fucks over Big Dave from winning the match, it gives him an instant programme and something to do. Personally I'd love for Bryan to win the thing.

• Paid Members

I must not have been paying attention, but I've not seen Batista as being built to win the Rumble at all. They've more been hyping his return in general than him winning the match. I'd much rather not see Batista win it, seems a waste when you have people like Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns who would be much more beneficial winning it.

• Paid Members

Ugh at my finishing successive sentences with either.

Lesnar eliminates Batista from the Rumble, Batista costs Lesnar his title match, they fight at WrestleMania works for me, but leaves the rest of the jigsaw puzzle harder to solve.

• Paid Members

How I'd imagine it, if they wanted Bryan to win it, would be that it gets down to the last two, Bryan vs. Batista. The crowd's mental for these two at this point, arena split down the middle. Crowd are massively into the potential show-down between the two, until Lesnar somehow gets involved underhandedly to cost Dave. Instant heat for robbing the crowd of both Dave's win and of a fair fight to the finish.

• Paid Members
What do you do about Lesnar getting a title shot as "self declared number one contender"?

He gets it at SummerSlam. Batista wins the Rumble, Lesnar wrestles Undertaker then goes missing for months as usual, Batista beats Orton and Batista wrestles Lesnar for the belt at SummerSlam. I dont even think Bryan is in the Rumble. He's not even doing house shows right now.

Call me mad, but I'm of the belief that bringing back the second biggest star of the last decade and having him get thrown out of the Royal Rumble is complete madness.

He gets it at SummerSlam. Batista wins the Rumble, Lesnar wrestles Undertaker then goes missing for months as usual, Batista beats Orton and Batista wrestles Lesnar for the belt at SummerSlam. I dont even think Bryan is in the Rumble. He's not even doing house shows right now.

Call me mad, but I'm of the belief that bringing back the second biggest star of the last decade and having him get thrown out of the Royal Rumble is complete madness.

It's not madness if they build to Batista/Lesnar at WrestleMania. I'd far rather see that than Lesnar/'Taker.

• Paid Members

I'm not calling you mad Ian and yes, I know Bryan is injured and how serious they are with concussions.

Batista vs Orton isn't main event on WM with the other matches that seem possible though.