The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

From what I can remember, 

The Undertaker won the title from CM Punk in a submissions match with the hells gates but Teddy Long restarted the match due to Vickie banning the move previously, Punk locked on the Anaconda Vice and Scott Armstrong signalled for the bell for Punks victory even though Taker didn’t tap. 

Teddy did this as he was on probation at the time and Vince kept threatening to fire him.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Daaaaaad! said:

It made even less sense when, in later years, announcers would straight-up declare that Punk once defeated Undertaker by submission.

They'd have been calling babyface Punk matches at the time, presumably? Commentary in wrestling is hilarious for how much of it is bollocks. Even as a child I couldn't believe watching my Coliseum tapes how the commentators went nuts about the Figure 4 being deadly but I never saw Flair make a single babyface give up to it.

12 hours ago, Daaaaaad! said:

It made even less sense when, in later years, announcers would straight-up declare that Punk once defeated Undertaker by submission.

To be fair if you're going by the 'record books' he did.

It's like how New England Patriots win by cheating but it still counts. (I know nothing about NFL)

Good noticing. Really digging the embed feature. Looking to get some more "wrestling" discussion going here. 

Apologies for posting wrestling related stuff on a wrestling forum. 

Road to WrestleMania starts tomorrow on RAW. Should be good.

Edited by LWOLeN

• Paid Members

You're not sorry, you've deliberately bumped shit loads of threads with YouTube videos, mostly without context, just so that sleaze thread is buried halfway down the second page. Sort yourself out you dozy prick.

• Paid Members

If you want to encourage conversation, dumping videos into threads with no input from yourself is not the best way to go about it. 

Or, you know, what PunkStep said. 

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members

Absolutely nothing to do with any results from the Rumble but a piece of news WWE announced this afternoon regarding RAW in the last ten minutes. 

Following on from being back last week it seems, Jonathan Coachman has resigned with the company and is behind the announce desk tonight. Replacing the beyond awful Booker T should hopefully be a step up in quality. 

Edited by Shy Dad