The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

When did Emma debut? I completely missed it.

Before the AJ/Tamina vs. Naomi/Cameron match. She had a sign with a twitter #-tag on it.

Has anyone mentioned Roman Reigns dropkick on the apron yet? That was fucking lovely.

Somehow I missed that during the match. I agree though, fucking lovely.

Reigns Dropkick

Edited by DJM

• Paid Members
She was shown in the crowd during the divas match or something.

When did Emma debut? I completely missed it.

Before the AJ/Tamina vs. Naomi/Cameron match. She had a sign with a twitter #-tag on it.

Figures. I was paying zero attention at that point.

Has anyone mentioned Roman Reigns dropkick on the apron yet? That was fucking lovely.

Oh my god, wasn't it? The swaggering around afterwards too. The guy's so ready to be a massive star.

• Paid Members

Do you think Warrior knows Hogan has re-signed with them? Or will it be like when they didn't tell Flair that Bischoff was in the car park ready to debut. Or like when Bret Hart said he would walk out if Shawn Michaels was at the Hall of Fame and Michaels was there all night with the camera going on him.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Awards Moderator

That Bryan reaction was insane. I haven't really kept up to speed with Raw so reading the comments/hearing that the angle was only a few weeks old is crackers. As said a few pages back, that was a reaction worthy of the Attitude era with months worth of build up. He had them in the palm of his hand and it looks like no matter what they do with him, he'll not be losing that crowd any time soon. Brilliant stuff.

As for who'll induct Warrior; give the gig to Mean Gene. That could be fun.

Right. I'd best get back to Off-topic before my Mum wonders where I've gone.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

Just imagine what the crowd response in that last segment would look like at Mania in front of 80,000 fans in the superdome in a big match scenario.

I am not sure the Wyatts are the right opponents for them, but the idea of a team consisting of Bryan, Cena and Hogan at WM30 would certainly fit the "big match scenario" criteria.