The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Can anyone tell me if that back suplex she's doing at the minute where people are bumping on their face is meant to look like that? It's a very strange bump, where it's not taken as a full face bump but with chest/face and the legs following after. It looks awkward as fuck. Particularly this week when one of the Absolution lasses wasn't in place, as it looks like she was meant to catch her mate.

But Ronda has done that suplex twice now and twice it's made me wince both times.

My theory was that after they saw poor Dana Brooke landing on her face and forearms the first week, they scripted someone to catch Mandy Rose the second week to avoid injury.

It's a really awkward, shit looking move. Let's pray it's not her finisher, if only for the safety of her opponents. I don't know why they aren't just scripting her to do cool judo throws and proper arm bars. She's literally had a life time of training in doing them. These shit T-Bone suplexes and wonky arm submissions that aren't proper arm bars are just bizarre.

My guess is they do the whole “ Cena in the crowd as a fan” schtick.....

Kid Rock comes out for his HOF wave-thing, and starts and impromptu gig...culminating with American Badass....cue a certain Deadman on a bike rolling down the aisle and answering Cena challenge there and then.....#MANIAMOMENT!!!! 

• Paid Members

WWE.com put up an article after Raw ended about whether or not The Undertaker will answer Cena’s challenge on Sunday, so I’m guessing that’s the storyline they’re going with, but that’s not the way it came across on the show itself at all. If you’re just a casual fan watching Raw then the impression they left you with is that Taker isn’t coming. It’s so dumb.

At the very least, if they must do this storyline, Cena should have closed his promo by saying he’ll be waiting for the Undertaker at Mania and he hopes to see him there. 

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

Do we reckon we're not getting an actual match, rather an entrance and a couple of signature moves? Maybe Undertaker has told them he just can't go anymore and having him come out and doing that means they reduce the chance that most will be disappointed they're not getting a 20 minute dream match.

Otherwise this doesn't make any sense. All they had to do was have a lightening bolt strike the sign or something.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

Remember what a huge story it was before Wrestlemania 31, when it looked like Brock was leaving and heading to the UFC? It’s crazy how little anyone seems to care this time. Probably thanks to Brock phoning it in so much this past year. 

Taker and Cena arn’t connected to either brand are they? So there’s a slim chance that Cena turns up on Smackdown tonight giving him one last chance to answer and it closes with Undertaker accepting the challenge maybe?

I still can’t get my head round why folks are wanting to see a return of American Badass Taker. It’s the worst incarnation of the character and Kid Rock might perform a song, everyone loses

35 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Taker and Cena arn’t connected to either brand are they? So there’s a slim chance that Cena turns up on Smackdown tonight giving him one last chance to answer and it closes with Undertaker accepting the challenge maybe?

I still can’t get my head round why folks are wanting to see a return of American Badass Taker. It’s the worst incarnation of the character and Kid Rock might perform a song, everyone loses

I hated the American Bad Ass at the time too but it would make sure for this stage of his career. He left all his Deadman gear in the ring at his last Mania appearance, if he came came as something in-between a Deadman and a Biker that would be perfect for me.

2 minutes ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

Anyone else think Ronda will pin HHH on Sunday? 

No they don’t.

I think everyone will put their house on Steph tapping out to an armbar. 

Edited by TildeGuy~!

Not quite sure how I feel about 'bad-ass' Stephanie.

It was sadly predictable that she would portray herself that way but surely Steph doing everything she can to get out of the match and run scared from Ronda [as she should] would be more effective? No way should she be 'bowing up' to Ronda if they are wanting her to be the 'most dangerous woman in the world'.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

They'd be nuts not to have the big photo op of the match being Rousey making Stephanie tap out. It's the least McMahon thing ever otherwise. You want all the news outlets reporting that Rousey turned up and won - so tune in for more Rousey.

Pleased Stephanie got some heat back on the show too. She's been tremendous during this, which almost makes up for the past few years of her making the babyfaces look lile turds.

Edited by ColinBollocks