The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

2 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

It’s alright though, because then the dad worked out where he was on the screen and started using Heyman’s bald head as imaginary bongoes to cheer the kid up. So it all worked out.

I need to see a clip of this

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Seriously, I'm concerned about Kurt Angle. What in the fuck has happened to him? This guy used to have so much natural charisma and promo ability and nowadays he's just a bumbling mess that trips over his words most of the time. Am I being harsh?

I’d imagine it’s the concussions and drugs, mate. The glazed look in his eyes tells the story. The lights are on but no ones home. It’s a shame considering how good he was on the mic and the comedy timing he had. Maybe the next GM they get isn’t one riddled with brain injuries. 

I know with the whole brand split it probably doesn't work but creating a co-branded women's tag title (they don't have enough girls on the main roster for a separate Raw & Smackdown one), say two teams from Raw & Smackdown and they share the belts, with them doing 2 brand PPVs it would be easy to switch back and forth. They have had a bunch of firsts for women the last 18 months and for the girls not in the title picture, it gives them something to do. Have Bayley & Sasha win and continue the animosity for a few months.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

WrestleMania on the Saturday, WrestleWomania on the Sunday.

Groan accepted, UFC with Rose/Joanna 2 and Khabib/Ferguson will take a chunk out of the Saturday show's buys if that were even an option, extra running costs aside vs potential revenue increase.

7 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

They’ve goosed that feud already. Utterly goosed it. Why did you need to heat Brock back up by pointing out the inconsistencies in Romans argument? Or talking about his sacrifices? If the idea is to get Roman cheered (it won’t work) then surely have Brock live up to that. Don’t even have him show up on Raw. Have Heyman send a postcard and then leak pictures of the two of them sipping margheritas on a beach after a hard MMA training session.

I'm now getting this peculiar mental image of Lesnar and Heyman attempting to drink a pizza.

Edited by Fog Dude

7 hours ago, seph said:

Groan accepted, UFC with Rose/Joanna 2 and Khabib/Ferguson will take a chunk out of the Saturday show's buys if that were even an option, extra running costs aside vs potential revenue increase.

They’ve left it a bit late to announce splitting WrestleMania into two nights this year, mate. 

• Paid Members

If tipping the ring up and eliminating everyone that way isn’t possible, I’ve thought of another way Braun could eliminate everyone. You know that spot they sometimes do where about six or seven guys try and gang up on one of the fat ones in the Royal Rumble, then they hulk up and everyone dives backwards? I want every single opponent to do that with Braun in the Andre the Giant Battle Royale and when he stands up and shouts every single one of them should stumble and fall out, eliminating themselves. Twenty or thirty of them in one go. Brilliant.

I’ve also decided I want nothing more than a will-they-wont-they romance angle between Braun and Alexa Bliss. 

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I want every single opponent to do that with Braun in the Andre the Giant Battle Royale and when he stands up and shouts every single one of them should stumble and fall out, eliminating themselves.

Fus ro DAH!!!

36 minutes ago, Supremo said:

If tipping the ring up and eliminating everyone that way isn’t possible, I’ve thought of another way Braun could eliminate everyone. You know that spot they sometimes do where about six or seven guys try and gang up on one of the fat ones in the Royal Rumble, then they hulk up and everyone dives backwards? I want every single opponent to do that with Braun in the Andre the Giant Battle Royale and when he stands up and shouts every single one of them should stumble and fall out, eliminating themselves. Twenty or thirty of them in one go. Brilliant.

I’ve also decided I want nothing more than a will-they-wont-they romance angle between Braun and Alexa Bliss. 

I don't think the question is "will they won't they" more "physically . . . can they?"

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Wrasslin said:

I don't think the question is "will they won't they" more "physically . . . can they?"

austin-powers.jpg

“How could you? No, I mean, literally, how could you do it? The sheer mechanics of it are mind-boggling.”

He could snap the ring ropes so they are laying on the floor then lift the ring at an angle and they all fall over and roll out.

Technically they would have gone over the top rope as it's laying on the ring floor.

5 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

It pretty much already is an all-weekend event, with the Hall of Fame, NXT, and Fan Axxess events.

My post re this was more Saturday part one, Sunday part two