The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Sasha needs to stop before she kills herself or someone else. I get that there's things the women see others do and want to do it themselves. And some can. Charlotte seems pretty safe in the stuff she sometimes does. But Sasha is fucking awful at this stuff and fucks up too many dangerous things. She's fine without doing them. 

• Paid Members

What was the point of not having Ronda on Raw? Seems madness that you debut her, then not have her do something the next night. I would have thought quite a number of casual people would have tuned in to see her, only to fuck it off when there's no sight of her at all

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

Probably something unimaginative like challenging Miz for the IC title or something.

Given the US title is rumoured to be Roode v Ziggler, I have no doubt the I title is going to be a multi man cluster featuring all the lads who deserve better - Balor, Miz, Rollins. And others to make up the numbers. Maybe Bray, maybe Elias.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Given the US title is rumoured to be Roode v Ziggler

Fuck sake, why though? We had that when Roode first made the jump to Smackdown, and nobody cared about it then. What a waste.

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Fuck sake, why though? We had that when Roode first made the jump to Smackdown, and nobody cared about it then. What a waste.

😄 Not saying I'D do it, I prefer influenza to Ziggler.

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

What's with all the promos filmed on a selfie stick?

It reeks of Vince or Kevin Dunn suddenly discovering Snapchat or something. Done sparingly, it can give promos an edge and make them stand out, like when The Shield used to do it. Everyone on the roster doing it makes it pointless though.