The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Goldberg winning the Rumble makes sense to me. You can either make him champ at Mania or have your young Champion (Reigns?) retain against him. If you need to get to a third Goldberg/Lesnar match you can do it at SummerSlam or one year on at Survivor Series where it'll move the needle. Mania will draw a similar number with or without it.

• Paid Members

If you need to get to a third Goldberg/Lesnar match you can do it at SummerSlam or one year on at Survivor Series where it'll move the needle. Mania will draw a similar number with or without it.

Well...

Apparently, Goldberg is advertised for Fastlane and the rumours circling are that him and Brock will face each other. That would free up Goldie for the Reigns match and Brock for...god knows.

The Fastlane match can easily be a classic Goldberg squash match against someone like Rusev, seeing as they've had a run in. They teased so many Goldberg matches last time he was on Raw.

Yeah he's been the fall guy for the legends and has prior with Goldberg so that could well happen tbh.

For me, I'd have Lesnar win the rumble, last eliminating Goldberg, and 'berg taking the universal title at Fastlane from Owens, leading to a "Lensar/Goldberg 3: this time it's personal", and it [might] give the universal title a bit more of a bump as well, with two absolute beasts fight over it in the main event of the biggest PPV of the year.

Then again the apparent winner of the rumble from the betting odds is:

The Undertaker

which I could also see happening.

On Jericho's podcast he said he's primarily a seller, due to how he looks. Think he runs or co-runs his own little indy, he told a story about how Jake Roberts was happy for sell for him and how surreal that was, which was pleasant

• Paid Members

Meh show. Opening was decent but typical WWE unrealistic style. Got good when they started scrapping.

Now this is the worst Sami Zayn has looked, as a geeky wannabe Shield member. Fucking horrible.

Jimmy Snuka got a tribute video. Sick stuff.

Great Kurt Angle video. How desperate do they sound thanking the website for breaking the news though?

Did they really just do that New Day and Titus angle again. Almost identical.

Best bits were the really good tag title match with the Dusty finish that doesn't work for geeks and the Cruiser matches with actual stories.

The usual decent main event. That closing angle took fucking ages though. Still, they got there in the end.

This show did not make me even 1% more interested in the Rumble though.

• Paid Members

Shit show from start to finish which didn't benefit from having such a dead crowd. What's the point of buying a ticket to go to the show and then just sit there on your hands and not get involved. I know everyone has different opinions on the UK crowd over the weekend but atleast they got involved in someway and added an atmosphere. Not even the Snuka video or even the Angle video could get the lazy cunts to clap their hands. 

Raw is simply a 10 minute fast forward job now and I now look forward to Smackdown more than ever before!