The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I would highly doubt it. It doesn't tend to go down well when someone is involved in a lawsuit against the company.

It doesn't even matter if The New Day lose the titles, they'll get countless rematches and then win the belts back fairly soon. They'll still be the main focus of the tag division due to the merch they shift, and they will still be one of the most annoying acts currently in the company. I want Big E to kill the other two and go on a nice upper card heel run but I can't see it happening for a long time yet.

• Paid Members

Sami Zayn was outstanding in that segment. Brilliant. I'd rather he laid out Foley only for Mick to come to later and reveal it was all a plan but hopefully it's the start of something for Sami. Clever to use the tease of a trade to SmackDown. Crowd seemed to go for it.

Both triple threat tags were very good. Bookended a decent show.

Whatever you think of the New Day's current act, which I admit has seen better days and it's hard to tell whether they're meant to be faces or heels at the moment but they've been great. Loads of really good matches and two more crackers this week. They're underrated as an in-ring outfit. 

Apart from those matches, this week's highlights were Cesaro going apeshit off that hot-tag taking out 4 guys in a matter of seconds, reminding me why I love him and Jack Gallagher's gentlemanly interference and a chant of "scoundrel" - seriously, new favourite wrestler here.

Oh and the Zayn stuff was really well done this time I thought, mainly as Foley's teeth didn't fall out this time. But the whole false-trade thing worked nicely and the namedropping Eva Marie worked a charm. Along with the iron man match, that's going to be my most anticipated match this Sunday

Edited by sj5522

So New Day have officially tied Demolitions record as of today. What are the chances of a swerve being pulled at tonight's house show, having them drop the titles so they don't actually beat the record?

I'd like to hope they'd put the title change on TV/PPV but stranger things have happened.