The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Moving away from Reigns, slightly, what if Shane cuts a promo over the next week or two about how he's going to give new guys a go and the man to take his place inside the cell is a returning Cesaro.

Cesaro, beating Taker at WrestleMania in the Hell in a Cell match, would instantly catapult him up the card to a position most think he deserves to be. He can then dethrone Reigns as champ.

Bald, foreign, jobber tag team member with 5% win rate vs Taker at wrestlemania for control of the company? That's too Internet even for the Internet.

Shane may be a grey haired 46 year old business man, but Cesaro has never been as over as him in his entire career. Maybe with a six month build, but subbing in a jobber 3 weeks before Mania is mental.

• Paid Members

Bald, foreign, jobber tag team member with 5% win rate vs Taker at wrestlemania for control of the company? That's too Internet even for the Internet.

I agreed with the rest of your post, but to the two words in bold: sorry, what?

Two reasons why Vince won't push him in 2016. Unless you're massively over in spite of being bald (Austin, Hogan) or foreign (no one) then Vince always goes for the local guys that increase business in USA, Mexico or Canada or people with 'the look'. Cesaro drawing an extra seven viewers from Switzerland isn't going to bother Vince.

One of Scott Keith's obsessions at one point was that WWE would only push you if you had a full head of hair. I can't remember if he was saying this when bald Steve Austin and severely balding The Rock were the top guys.

That was Fin Martin too!

I'm sure being bald is held in the same regard as sneezing.

• Paid Members

Two reasons why Vince won't push him in 2016. Unless you're massively over in spite of being bald (Austin, Hogan) or foreign (no one) then Vince always goes for the local guys that increase business in USA, Mexico or Canada or people with 'the look'. Cesaro drawing an extra seven viewers from Switzerland isn't going to bother Vince.

I don't think Austin was over "in spite of" being bald, nor were Billy Graham, Hogan, Goldberg, Anderson, or even D'Lo Brown or Ahmed Johnson. In fact, I could point out that Austin was never as over with hair as he was without it.

As for being foreign, I was counting Hart, Sheamus and Yokozuna (kayfabe), but fair enough - the exceptions probably prove the rule, I guess.