The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Steph's dancing made me cringe and instantly made New Day seem lame as fuck. Steph's allowed to improvise but not Dusty Motherfuckin' Rhodes?!?

New Day are supposed to be lame. And Dusty Rhodes would certainly have been allowed to improvise (New Day do, and Bray Wyatt, and Dusty had more seniority than them) -- but when your improvisation is an attempt to get yourself over by undermining the tyrannical boss characters they were establishing, a slap on the wrist is to be expected.

Ive started watching again the last three weeks after tuning out just after 'Mania. The only thing I feel like i've missed out on is the emasculation of Rusev and whatever weird skit they aired when Gene Snitsky and Bray Wyatt mixed their spunk together and grew Braun Strowman. Fucking wank.

Why is Rusev 1) Just another midcarder now and 2) Bulgarian again?

Edited by Mr_Danger

• Paid Members

The last two weeks of bad ratings might mean there's a big chance Sting is actually winning the belt at Night of Champions. They might do a title chance just to create interest in Raw. Then have Sting drop it back at Hell in a Cell. Crazy to think that in 2015 Sting could be winning the title, aged 56.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

The last two weeks of bad ratings might mean there's a big chance Sting is actually winning the belt at Night of Champions. They might do a title chance just to create interest in Raw. Then have Sting drop it back at Hell in a Cell. Crazy to think that in 2015 Sting could be winning the title, aged 56.

Would that then make Sting the oldest WWE Champion in history?

• Paid Members

Would that then make Sting the oldest WWE Champion in history?

Yup, 2 years older than McMahon. Oldest before that was Backlund at 45.

• Paid Members

Christ, Backlund was only 45 at the time? I remember at the time thinking he must have been knocking on 60 the way they were billing him as an old fart vs the young stud. There wasnt a great deal of difference between Backlund and Bret Hart really. Bret was about 37/38.

Hogan won the WWF title when he was 48 didnt he? He won it at Backlash 2002.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

These ratings will be Vince's excuse to say "see, I told you women doing proper wrestling was a mistake" and demote it back to 1 minute wee breaks.

Hopefully. It's fucking shit.

Seconded, at least shit backstage bits don't last 20 minutes and you can be arsed seeing where they go

Cesaro vs Barrett where they each go for their finisher for the last 4 minutes is fast forward material

• Awards Moderator

These ratings will be Vince's excuse to say "see, I told you women doing proper wrestling was a mistake" and demote it back to 1 minute wee breaks.

Hopefully. It's fucking shit.

Well, yes the current layout of it is. Funny that the one-legged man doesn't win the 100m sprint.

The tired old format they've gone with for the past 10 years and even further when Raw began some would say. The presentation of stars is so poor by today's standards in the industry. The comparisons from one wrestling product to another is painfully staring Vince right in the eye, but he's lost his one and only pair of glasses to see for himself.

From Seth to Bray Wyatt on how they're presented. Do they really not know how to truly give Bray heat in presenting him? Clearly not, otherwise you wouldn't have thousands of torch lights going off in the arenas. The third hour in revenue, a painfully frustrating fast forward show at best and nothing happens of any real interest.

Good luck when the Cowboys play the Patriots on a Monday night and the drop is going to get worse I promise you.

Only read the results, but this Kane stuff, alongside the PPV stuff...I can't decide if Seth Rollins is the biggest idiot in the world or Trips and Steph are. How can people who have got to their position be completely clueless, or in the case of the Authority, why are they feigning cluelessness in regards to Kane? Not sure how it played on TV but it all seems a bit silly.