The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

That moment where Bryan hit Reigns with a chair over the back and he reared up and fucking blasted him in the face with a forearm was a thing of unbelievable beauty. I don't know how anyone can boo Reigns. He's a real man. Bryan looks like a soft little girl next to him with his furry boots and rubbish strikes.

• Paid Members

I love how everyone has had a bigger share of the spotlight recently but when there's a PPV to sell, Cena's out first and he's in sell mode. really looking forward to the match.

Have to say the Bryan stuff has worked out well too. I wasn't keen on it and god forbid we end up with a three way but it's certainly lifted a mediocre looking PPV and both guys have been on top form. It's helped that we've had crowds who like both guys. I'm really not sure what to expect from the PPV crowd. In a good old City like Memphis, I'm hoping we get a genuine split which will create a great atmosphere.

I love how everyone has had a bigger share of the spotlight recently but when there's a PPV to sell, Cena's out first and he's in sell mode. really looking forward to the match.Have to say the Bryan stuff has worked out well too. I wasn't keen on it and god forbid we end up with a three way but it's certainly lifted a mediocre looking PPV and both guys have been on top form. It's helped that we've had crowds who like both guys. I'm really not sure what to expect from the PPV crowd. In a good old City like Memphis, I'm hoping we get a genuine split which will create a great atmosphere.

But they've made them Tweeners which has left people confused. The whole build up is confusing. Bryan came across as a complete dick to his usual persona on commentary. He still captures the fans, but his status is way off the mark compared to this time last year right? Edited by undercover elephant

• Paid Members

But they've made them Tweeners which has left people confused. The whole build up is confusing. Bryan came across as a complete dick to his usual persona on commentary.

Anyone would think they were trying to get some people to choose Reigns over him.

This Raw seemed to be plodding along a bit, everything was solid but nothing screamed PPV is next to me. That is until the end with Bryan and Reigns, that really woke me up, and now I'm very much looking forward to their match at WWE Fastlane. 

Problem?

tumblr_njw9lmWf4F1srbyoyo1_500.png

Really enjoyed the opening Cena/Rusev segment which surprised me. I expect there match at Fast Lane to be good. It'd be good if Rusev wins at Mania too and have a strong heel contender for the World Title.

What the fuck is going on with Bryan and Reigns? It's shocking and doesnt do anything for either bloke. Bryan came across as a cocky heel towards the end of the match with Kane. Deary me! I'm hoping for Reigns to kick the fuck out of Bryan at Fast Lane. I will be bitterly disappointed if this doesn't happen.

Ambrose Vs Barrett will be fun.

Bray Wyatt promos aren't doing anything for me. It doesn't seem like he has acoomplished much over the past year and his dire feud with Ambrose is far too fresh in my mind.

Enjoyed the Paige/Nikki part. Nikki is a beauty

Edited by Professor Paul's Bin

It seems like I'm in the minority because I thought Flair was awful in his bit with HHH. He definitely grew in to it but he seemed to profess his love for HHH and say "with all due respect" on loop for about 5 minutes. I got the impression he drew a blank as well when HHH had to tell him why he was there.