The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I enjoyed this week. Adam Rose looked like an absolute star with the crowd behind him, just proves ten folds that the crowd make the show. Wished Barrett did some more on the show although I did enjoy him saying he won't be beaten by a bloody yank, that was cool. Stephanie pissing on the crowd doing Bryan's entrance was kind of predictable but worked.

Paybacks looking good mind at the moment....

No Holds Barred Six-Man Tag

The Shield Vs. Evolution

Last Man Standing Match

Bray Wyatt Vs. John Cena

Intercontinental Championship Match

Rob Van Dam Vs. Wade Barrett ©

• Paid Members

I was there last night, first WWE tapings I've ever been to, really enjoyable.

Might not have been the best Raw, but it was still a good experience. I thought Harper and Cena was brilliant. The after-show in-ring stuff was fun, Triple H's staredown with Barrett and Rose, whilst putting on a hilarious attempt at a British accept which ranged from Dick Van Dkye to Captain Birds Eye.

The Wyatt's were ridiculously over, as were The Shield. Cena unsurprisingly booed, as was Sheamus, and everyone was singing the Adam Rose theme most of the night.

Nice touch of Barrett using the Bulldog's theme after his promo. Was that German commentator, Carsen Schaefer, the guy that done the ring announcing at both the Raw episode in Germany when the European title debuted and the One Night Only PPV in Birmingham?

Nice touch of Barrett using the Bulldog's theme after his promo. Was that German commentator, Carsen Schaefer, the guy that done the ring announcing at both the Raw episode in Germany when the European title debuted and the One Night Only PPV in Birmingham?

So odd as I was thinking about Schaefer yesterday. I didn't see RAW, but Schaefer was around for most of the 90's. I'm sure he hosted their 1992 April German TV special, and ring announced at all the live events in the 90's. He was around as late as the late 90's, such as One Night Only and I'm sure the post Wrestlemania 13 tour of Germany. Then at some point they decided just to use their own announcer, who in some cases in the past would act as a timekeeper while Schaefer did the announcing for the German shows.

Joe Coffey was definitely there with some face paint and a tie round his head, think Mark Coffey was in the penguin suit.

Thought it was a cracking little show, really enjoyed watching it. I'm guessing there was a massive CM Punk chant while Stephanie was out talking about potential champions - the "you suck" sounded dubbed?