The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Yeah, fair point and I get that but the Wyatt's did pretty much bugger all between kidnapping Kane and his return. At the very least this would have developed Bray Wyatt's character much earlier and establishing that he has (had) ability to control someone's mind would have been great for him. I think Kane can be a sympathetic enough character for that to have gotten over.

I think the main hook for the angle and response last night was the fact of how much the people wanted to see Bryan turn. Without doubt, and after all the bullshit booking of him, he is the guy who is getting the best response on the show week in and week out.

I'm personally glad they ended the angle early, Still hope ending this early means we get Bryan/HBK at mania but after the response last night I think there is a good chance that Bryan ends up in the title picture at the big show.

Another really enjoyable show on the whole.

Never thought id ever see the Usos in the main event on Raw, but they really played there part in the evening and have become a really strong act.

Outlaws turn was surely Triple H's doing to set up Punk/Hunter down the line, I'm looking forward to this program.

Warrior Hall of fame speech should be interesting to say the least.

• Paid Members

Brilliant reaction to Bryan turning back. I wasn't a fan of the angle where Bryan joined the Family because the fans weren't really into it, which is the opposite of last night. Tremendous bit of pro wrestling. Bryan was Hogan-esque with his mannerisms that served to heighten the noise and drama. Hopefully this now leads to a super team of Hogan/Cena/Bryan v the Wyatt Family at 'Mania, imagine the reaction to those three.

I'm all for the Outlaws getting involved in this Triple H v Punk build. Both are still great and it helps build to the big finale.

The Uso's video that played before the main event was brilliant. They need to do more of that.

Also, chuffed Warrior is finally getting a HOF nod. Hopefully he does a mental HOF speech, but without all the homophobia.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

Its either John Cena's a very scruffy bloke or there's more to the reason why he's wearing those red and yellow boxer shorts every week now.

Glad to see Warrior get inducted. They should get Batista or someone to induct him. Seeing Vince up there grinning would be cringe inducing.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Its either John Cena's a very scruffy bloke or there's more to the reason why he's wearing those red and yellow boxer shorts every week now.

Glad to see Warrior get inducted. They should get Batista or someone to induct him. Seeing Vince up there grinning would be cringe inducing.

I figured Hogan would be the obvious choice to induct Warrior?

Edited by Shane O' Mac Version 2

• Paid Members

Get Hogan to induct him if he's around for 'Mania.

I didn't watch the full show but watch bits and pieces on youtube. I got the sense the reason why Orton lost to Kofi is because he was mentally distracted by his upcoming match against Cena and on-top of that the return of Batista and Lesnar'Ss quest to win the what ever the world title is called now.

Looks to me that WWE realised they made a pigs ear of the Bryan/Wyatt feud and want to recify things pretty quickly. Massive credit must go to Bryan for depsite being on the wrong end of some pretty haphazard booking he has still managed to remain over to a ridiculous degree.

No idea where he goes from here now.

Orton attacked Cenas father, well I never saw that one coming. :rolleyes:

To be fair to Orton though, Cenas father has the kind of look that would make someone want to give him a good leathering.

To be fair to Orton though, Cenas father has the kind of look that would make someone want to give him a good leathering.

It feels as though everybody bar Jinder Mahal HAS done at this point. I'm sick of the silly old twat.