The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Annoying that they built Big Show up at the expense of Bryan for the last few months,only to fuck him off out of the main event after one PPV.

What was the point bringing Menry back for such a nothing role too?At least leave him off telly until you have something decent for him to do.

Punk's promo before the Wyatt match was fucking shit as well.

I wouldn't have minded a Cena, Orton, Punk (Rumble winner) triple threat to unify the titles at WrestleMania. Doing this pseudo-unification match now means they probably won't unify the belts at WrestleMania though.

Nikki Bella having The Rack as a finisher is a fun touch.

CM Punk's been involved in a right load of shit since coming back from his spring hiatus. He'd have been as well staying home and healing up until about now, really. Mind, I say that with the hindsight that him vs Lesnar drew nowt.

Pretty much expecting the finish to be Orton and Cena at the top of the ladder, and falling off to the floor at the same time with each other's belts.

Lead up to the Rumble where the winner faces off in a triple threat unification at Mania, or alternatively faces the champion of their choice early on the card, after some "politik" where the last person they eliminated faces off against the other champion. Main event being winner of A vs winner of B in a final match, sort of like a twist on X where Yokozuna defended twice in one night, but Bret had to face Owen earlier so both men had two matches.

Pretty much expecting the finish to be Orton and Cena at the top of the ladder, and falling off to the floor at the same time with each other's belts.

Lead up to the Rumble where the winner faces off in a triple threat unification at Mania, or alternatively faces the champion of their choice early on the card, after some "politik" where the last person they eliminated faces off against the other champion. Main event being winner of A vs winner of B in a final match, sort of like a twist on X where Yokozuna defended twice in one night, but Bret had to face Owen earlier so both men had two matches.

I kinda like the idea if they do the shitty finish at TLC, but rather than the Rumble runner up, make one of the Elimination Chamber matches in February a number 1 contenders match. Gives you the same result for setting up 4 men going for the unified title at Wrestlemania.

It's about time they unified the belts. It served a good purpose with the brand split, but with that gone and the main event scene being kinda boring, it makes total sense to have a proper world champion.

Was it really shit? It probably went over a bunch of heads when he started listing names, but it was clearly him having a loss about and at least he did it with some conviction, so I'd say it was fine. It's not like he was "shooting" like he was during the HHH feud.

Was it really shit? It probably went over a bunch of heads when he started listing names, but it was clearly him having a loss about and at least he did it with some conviction, so I'd say it was fine. It's not like he was "shooting" like he was during the HHH feud.

Wrestlers aren't allowed to enjoy themselves or pander to the crowd mate.

I was quite intrigued with the Wyatts kidnapping Daniel Bryan. It will be interesting to see where they are going with it. I did find it funny that in the storyline that Brie didnt care about Bryan being taken. She was too busy wrapped up with getting her American Football signed by the guest host.

I was also interested with the Shield beating up Punk. Surely this was done as punishment for him slagging off the authority. Punk must be heading up to fued with them at some point. I reckon it will end up with Punk winning the Rumble and fighting Orton for the WWE Title at Mania.

I'd like to see Bryan join the Wyatt family as some sort of brain washed shit. It'd make some good backstage skits and that which RAW really lacks. There's not much to comment on RAW it was fairly vanilla throughout. My favourite moment being the few seconds Goldust interacted with the Guest Host. Reminds me of the skits back in 2002 Goldust used to do, which were all incredible.

On another note I've been really impressed with both Reigns and Rollins. I'd LOVE to see a Rollins Vs Mysterio feud resulted in some sort of match at the Rumble or TLC (No stipulation just a good PPV match not some shite thrown away to a dull RAW crowd).

The only way the unification match means anything is if you have two iconic names in an interesting match. It needs Cena to be a big deal (what doesn't?) but picking Cena's opponent isn't all that easy. Its a gimmick, and like most gimmicks, it means little unless you've got interesting names in it. It doesn't feel like the most compelling thing to do with Cena at this WrestleMania.

I'd like to see Bryan join the Wyatt family as some sort of brain washed shit. It'd make some good backstage skits and that which RAW really lacks. There's not much to comment on RAW it was fairly vanilla throughout. My favourite moment being the few seconds Goldust interacted with the Guest Host. Reminds me of the skits back in 2002 Goldust used to do, which were all incredible.

On another note I've been really impressed with both Reigns and Rollins. I'd LOVE to see a Rollins Vs Mysterio feud resulted in some sort of match at the Rumble or TLC (No stipulation just a good PPV match not some shite thrown away to a dull RAW crowd).

Even cooler than that would be if it turned out that Kane had been brainwashed by the Wyatt Family and was really a sleeper agent.

Edited by GPW Kristian Zane

• Paid Members

Apparently on a WWE.com video today HHH specifically says it's a unification match and that there'll only be one champion. That's him speaking in storyline of course, but I guess people now deserve a little bit more sympathy if they buy the show and it turns out to be a screwjob.

He didn't explicitly state that, did he? He talked about how he thinks there should only be one champion. It was a "no PHYSICAL interference" style copout.

I think he said they found bryan in the car park as well.

I'd LOVE to see a Rollins Vs Mysterio feud resulted in some sort of match at the Rumble or TLC (No stipulation just a good PPV match not some shite thrown away to a dull RAW crowd).

There's no difference between those two things anymore.