UKFF Music Swap

Nexus

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
I've been mental busy lately, but I'll try and listen & review the playlist sent to me soon, especially since the one I made was reviewed so quickly.

Helps when your playlist arrives as you have a week off :thumbsup:

Right oh, here is the review of the swap I got, it has quite the range of tunes.

Title:Epiclectic

Iron Maiden- No More Lies

This is one of my favourite tracks off a Dance of Death which is rapidly becoming my favourite Iron Maiden Album anyway. Melodic, dreamy, and then a bullet to the skull of the snare being hit to signal change and galloping heavy metal, cracking solo

• Paid Members
Pat, you probably read about Andrew Gold dying recently. Also he's the guy in my avatar there.

Elton John's "Measure of a Man" plays over the end credits to "Rocky V". Love that tune.

Fucking hell it is Andrew Gold as well. His version of 'Thank You for Being a Friend' is one of my all time faves.

Pat, you probably read about Andrew Gold dying recently. Also he's the guy in my avatar there.

Elton John's "Measure of a Man" plays over the end credits to "Rocky V". Love that tune.

Oh bloody hell, he is in your avatar! I never realised that, just saw the crown and thought was some random dude. Arrows, bAz, arrows!

• Paid Members

I've always been a fan of your recently played songs sig, so i'm glad and not even remotely surprised that you're an Andrew Gold fan.

• Paid Members

It occured to me whilst trying to write up a review of the playlist i was sent, that i entered this as a vanity project more than anything, for the chance to send someone a few songs that i really enjoy.

It became woefully apparent that i can't in any way articulate my thoughts on music in a creative way, as detailed below...

Yo-Yo Ma

Yeh I haven't received anything yet.

Yeah, really sorry for being shit here.. I am working on it, but things have been crazy hectic :/ . I promise you will get something as soon as I can finish putting it together and I should hopefully not have to suspend myself.

I think by the rules put in place you already have to.

Don't mind waiting if it's gonna be good. And while I'm at it, to clarify, I sent two sets of 15 songs to you, as I had two criterias for what was going to be included and was going to choose the best set of 15. I sent you the best set first, which is the one I expect a review of, but felt the second set was equally as worthy so sent that too.

Archived