UKFF Music Swap

Nexus

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I've got eleven people and you all matched up. Would you prefer me to pass your email onto the matched participant, or just to all send this email address your music and then I anonymously send it on to your matchee? Let me know within the next 48 hours or so.

• Paid Members

Okay.

10 people matched. Everyone has been emailed.

2 weeks to get your playlists to your matchee. Also email them to me so I can keep admin up to date and chase up no-showers.

Any questions PM me, email me or post here.

• Moderators

Nice. I'm going through a house move at the moment so on the upside my person will receive a compilation put together will all the enthusiasm of this man being reunited with his record collection after a few weeks, on the downside shit is in chaos at the moment so it may take a little while! (which is why I said three weeks was a good timeframe, but hopefully I won't need that long)

• Paid Members
Don't tell people you're willing to give an extension! It's not an extension if they don't have to ask. Come on, you're a teacher.. I shouldn't be having to tell you this stuff :p

(you are a teacher, right? Apologies if I've got it mixed up)

I am a teacher, but I don't give them extensions. I don't give them homework, much less hassle that way :p

• Awards Moderator

Right, that's me and my pairing going to the top of the class for doing our respective homework. I've been listening to the playlist put together for me over the weekend and it's cracking. Some gems in there I'd never heard of and I've fallen in love with two in particular. I've just sent my ones to my pairing so hopefully he'll enjoy at least a few of them in the coming days. That, or I'll be sat in the dunce corner by next weekend.

Nexus, we did ours via Dropbox so do you want me to send you a folder invite so you can consolidate with other people's lists?

• Awards Moderator

That's fine - just wanted to check!

EDIT: I have now received mine. It's excellent, a great mix of stuff - some I was familiar with, some artists I'd heard in passing, a few I'd never heard. I think there are at least four albums I'll be buying as a result of this.

Archived