UFC 162: 'Silva vs Weidman'

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I don't think the UFC.tv have an app for smart TVs. If your smart tv has a browser built in the chances are it won't be adobe flash compatible. Easiest way to get it on your tv is if your pc/laptop has an hdmi output or a VGA cable and connect it via that. One other note, its 12.99 for the hd version.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I don't think the UFC.tv have an app for smart TVs. If your smart tv has a browser built in the chances are it won't be adobe flash compatible. Easiest way to get it on your tv is if your pc/laptop has an hdmi output or a VGA cable and connect it via that. One other note, its 12.99 for the hd version.

Your right about the adobe issue. Had that problem when trying to watch Pikes Peak last week. Ended up using the I Pad and Apple TV to watch it. Will look into using that option today.

Laptop option is a no go at the moment. Would probably be the simplest one.

Thanks for the help guys.

WOW! Well, my Mrs got that one! She's doing better than me this year at predictions lol. Good show. First time though I've ever had problems with the stream. Kept getting logged out, it struggled sometimes and froze a couple times including just after the post Weidman interview. :-s

Good show though. Impressed with Weidman for persevering as it did look like Anderson was in his head. Should have dropped the games in the second round though and got to business.

Re-match is gonna be BIG money. Wonder how this effects the super fights? Probably put off for another year I'd say.

Re-match is gonna be BIG money. Wonder how this effects the super fights? Probably put off for another year I'd say.

Can tell you had problems with your stream, what with Anderson saying he's not interested in a rematch or fighting for the belt anymore

Have to say I'm pretty disappointed with that. Basically bought my ticket on the back of seeing Silva just to see him dick about for a bit and get laid out. More of a court jester than a fighting god on tonight's evidence. Brazilian fans are great but they had a bad night! Really impressed with Frankie Edgar though so not a complete waste of time.

Anderson was always going to end up looking like a complete bell end one of these days with that cocky clowning around...

Today was that day. Great show. Feel sorry now for Cub Swanson as he's lost the Knockout of the Night bonus.

Amazing picture:

dba36937-fc32-4e28-b77b-05ba423d8c0e_173092659.jpg

I didn't think I'd be shocked, but I really am. It didn't take long for the call outs to start, Bisping and Belfort are already at it on Twitter. If Anderson really isn't interested in a rematch then it has to be Belfort getting the next title shot and I'd pick him to beat Weidman.

We probably will end up with Silva/Jones Jr now.

I didn't think I'd be shocked, but I really am. It didn't take long for the call outs to start, Bisping and Belfort are already at it on Twitter. If Anderson really isn't interested in a rematch then it has to be Belfort getting the next title shot and I'd pick him to beat Weidman.

Bunch of happy Middleweights.

The finish:

88.gif

I would be surprised if Weidman beats Anderson, but not completly surprised. He is unbeaten, has finished all his fights bar the 11 day notice Maia fight. He could end up being the 185 Jon Jones, just a lot less flashy.

I've just noticed how completely in-accurate this was, as he has 3 decision wins, 2 of them being in the UFC. But still, he can now say he KO'd Anderson Silva. He is the man now.

We probably will end up with Silva/Jones Jr now.

I think we get a rematch, probably November time.

I really hope so, but I think Anderson really is more interested in that Jones Jr fight than the title. It was the usual Silva antics but there was no offense other than some kicks, he had Weidman in the clinch and I was waiting for some knees, but nothing came. The fucking around went to new levels tonight.

Archived