How Many EDL Supporters Do You Know?

David

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This will explain my lack of racist Facebook posts on my news feed after the Woolwich murders I guess...

AMfQPmq.jpg

I can beat that:

The server found your request confusing and isn't sure how to proceed.

That's true, as mines says that none of my friends like this....yet.

I have three facebook friends who like the EDL, and one of those donates too. He's a right bellend, but its amusing reading his little rants on facebook every now and then. No Surrender.

EDIT: Although living where I live, I'm surprised there isn't more than that.

The person on my Facebook who likes is a single mum, or was at one stage, maybe she's not now. Maybe EDL doesn't stand for Erectile Disfunction League but the English Dating League or something.

None on my Facebook which is a huge shock to me, frankly.

Remember that the list of people released only contains those who have aided the EDL financially. There are scores of people who support them but don't contribute in such a manner.

• Moderators
None on my Facebook which is a huge shock to me, frankly.

Remember that the list of people released only contains those who have aided the EDL financially. There are scores of people who support them but don't contribute in such a manner.

That's what I thought from your initial post, but the bbc article says it lists "members".

Are there two separate lists, or have they got it wrong? (or have you?)

Edit: your link is directly from Anon so not the latter...

• Moderators

Yeah, I seem to remember Big Mickey saying something like that. But with limited structure, surely overheads are limited too.. wonder what all the funding goes towards?

Man, it'd be great if some evidence came out that showed it all went in Tommy's pockets for personal stuff.

Archived