Jump to content

Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lots to talk about, but still the big hook to keep people there for next week

Posted

Really didnt like the first episode so never watched again.

A lot has happened in 5 years and who gives a show up on the first episode? Fucking hell.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Snuck on? Who cares? It was a pretty funny way to quickly wrap up and get rid of the shitty Dorne storyline for good.

 

Apart from that I thought everything else was good table setting for the rest of the season.

Posted

So the red queen Melisandre isn't all she's cracked up to be, i wonder if the same thing happens to Eva Marie when she's getting into bed?

  • Paid Members
Posted

It was a pretty funny way to quickly wrap up and get rid of the shitty Dorne storyline for good.

 

I don't think they're through with Dorne sadly. That was left so open-ended.

 

Have to say I found this episode really underwhelming, I'm struggling to see what the payoff is going to be/where it's going to come from. I know GRRM loves trolling and there is so much bleakness in the show, but I don't know what I want to see happen next. I'm losing interest. If Jon Snow is going to be brought back from the dead, meh. It's expected so much that the twist will actually be him NOT coming back.

 

I found the Arya thing quite interesting (but you know this is going to be drawn out still and where is it even going?) and seeing the Red Woman as an old hag was unexpected.

  • Paid Members
Posted

The dialogue in Dorne was once again utter shithouse. Are those scenes handled by a simple lad who only plays videogames?

Posted

I'm hoping the Wildlings rip shit up next episode. Thorne's head on a spike would be great.

 

Also hoping they get rid of Ollie. Crap character that has contributed nothing of worth to the show.

 

Alright episode, nothing really stood out but sets things up nicely imo.

Posted (edited)

"she thinks you want to eat her baby"

 

the expression of tyrion face was priceless

Edited by buba3d
Posted

How did the Sand Snakes get on a ship they watched leave at the end of last season?

Took a boat and hopped on? Them finding that ring in the field, now that's implausible.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I dunno, there were masses of horse trampled mud in a circle around one green patch of grass. Jorah went over to the green patch and it's not completely implausible that someone specifically looking for clues would see a piece of silver jewellery in the green.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...