Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Paid Members

Snuck on? Who cares? It was a pretty funny way to quickly wrap up and get rid of the shitty Dorne storyline for good.

Apart from that I thought everything else was good table setting for the rest of the season.

• Paid Members

It was a pretty funny way to quickly wrap up and get rid of the shitty Dorne storyline for good.

I don't think they're through with Dorne sadly. That was left so open-ended.

Have to say I found this episode really underwhelming, I'm struggling to see what the payoff is going to be/where it's going to come from. I know GRRM loves trolling and there is so much bleakness in the show, but I don't know what I want to see happen next. I'm losing interest. If Jon Snow is going to be brought back from the dead, meh. It's expected so much that the twist will actually be him NOT coming back.

I found the Arya thing quite interesting (but you know this is going to be drawn out still and where is it even going?) and seeing the Red Woman as an old hag was unexpected.

I'm hoping the Wildlings rip shit up next episode. Thorne's head on a spike would be great.

Also hoping they get rid of Ollie. Crap character that has contributed nothing of worth to the show.

Alright episode, nothing really stood out but sets things up nicely imo.

• Paid Members

I dunno, there were masses of horse trampled mud in a circle around one green patch of grass. Jorah went over to the green patch and it's not completely implausible that someone specifically looking for clues would see a piece of silver jewellery in the green.