Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Paid Members
Who the fuck is Osha?

What's a fucking Rickon?

:laugh:

I don't think they specifically said where they were going, did they? Didn't Bran just tell them to go to one of their father's bannermen- Karstarks or Umbers perhaps?

Edit: just checked, Bran sent them to the Umbers.

Edited by PunkStep

• Awards Moderator

I met him in a pub once and he said he hadn't been invited back for season 2 because (he reckons) he was playing the character too loudly, and they had to keep telling him between to say his lines more quietly, but he didn't. Apparently!

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

I met him in a pub once and he said he hadn't been invited back for season 2 because (he reckons) he was playing the character too loudly, and they had to keep telling him between to say his lines more quietly, but he didn't. Apparently!

That seems strange, as he is basically a very loud, overblown character. I probably couldn't take him seriously now as a fearsome warrior anyway after he got his ear bitten off in Newcastle. Lord Bolton wouldn't get his ear bitten off.

• Paid Members

Yes it was. Brienne screaming her head off while laying in endless punches to the hound's face was epic. It was a hell of a fight and a hell of an episode. Can't say I was a fan of the skeletons though, felt very Jason & The Argonaughts-ish.