Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

Snow falling through the roof.

Hopefully, he survives

Superb. Why my phone capitalised Snow I don't know.

I actually sat here thinking for a minute or two and came to the conclusion I shall have to look for the scene on youtube because I don't remember Jon Snow in it. Hahaha

The more I think about it, the more I see the White Walkers winning in the end. The moral of the tale being "whether you're good or you're bad, death will come and fuck you up" or something.

The Lannisters go first, Jon, Dany et al. fall at the end.

Littlefinger gets the "Miz in the ladder match at Wrestlemania" moment, looking like he's finally weaselled his way to the win, but just as he's about to put his arse on the Iron Throne, the Night King fucks him up and sits down himself. 

It'd be a kind of depressing ending (a bit like that Mortal Kombat series that got cancelled so they just had all the heroes killed and the Earth conquered in the last episode), but I think the show's brave enough to do it.

This is one of my favourite endings ever to any tv show ever, it was just so unlike anything I had seen before (or since)

I find it hard to believe the White walkers win though, I can see most of the heroes dyeing maybe but I can't imagine the ending being the White Walker sat on the Throne.

Am I right in thinking there are mumblings of Dragon eggs under Kings landing? I have come across this sentence online, anybody care to explain the theory?

• Paid Members

Am I right in thinking there are mumblings of Dragon eggs under Kings landing? I have come across this sentence online, anybody care to explain the theory?

I think you might be thinking of dragon's skulls and bones, which at least Joffrey has mentioned before. Arya saw them as well once when she was hiding, it was when she overheard somebody plotting against Ned or something I think. Series 1. Haven't heard anything about eggs, though.

You reckon? At the time when he came back when most were predicting that, it looked like there'd be a trial by combat. But now the Hound is heading north it seems a lot less likely.

The Hound is now with the people Ned sent out in season 1 to bring The Mountain to justice for his rapin' and pilligin'. The Hounds story has to end with vengeance on his big brother for setting him alight!

• Paid Members

You reckon? At the time when he came back when most were predicting that, it looked like there'd be a trial by combat. But now the Hound is heading north it seems a lot less likely.

The Hound is now with the people Ned sent out in season 1 to bring The Mountain to justice for his rapin' and pilligin'. The Hounds story has to end with vengeance on his big brother for setting him alight!

Did Ned send the Brotherhood out to get The Mountain? I honestly don't remember that, then again it's been years since I watched the first series. if so, then yes it makes perfect sense for The Hound to start knocking around with them

Cersei to die at the end of Jamie's sword as she threatens to burn what's left of kings landing when Dannie attacks. Or via Arya attack while the hound takes down the mountain in an epic battle around the throne room.

Did Ned send the Brotherhood out to get The Mountain? I honestly don't remember that, then again it's been years since I watched the first series. if so, then yes it makes perfect sense for The Hound to start knocking around with them

Yeah, well he sent Dondarrion and his men. Over time they became the BwB. Massive failures! The Mountain has offed him a few times already, needs to get an easier mission!