Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Paid Members

I like how Dondarrian looks more knackered and ragged with each appearance. The last time we see him he'll probably be just a head crudely attached to the stump of a leg, or just mouth, eyes, and ears on a spud, like a Ser Potatohead.

Edited by Bill Diarrhea

• Moderators

Yeah, no discussion of preview please.

I didn't think that episode was so bad; I quite enjoyed it. Who is more pathetic, Tommen or Edmure?

Last week I was annoyed that they brought the hound back. But he's just so great I couldn't be mad for long.

The mountain was ace too. I'm glad it doesn't look as if they'll fight each other because I love them both too much.

• Paid Members

Edmure. With Tommen, you can blame youth for the fact he's so impressionable. Edmure on the other hand is a wuss and an absolute blithering idiot. Still remember his first every scene, him looking like a right prat as he tried to light his father's floating pyre with a flaming arrow.

They need to form a brother of destruction team and start axing some mother fuckers.

They've even given The Mountain that under-mask facepaint that Kane had when he first came along!

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

Either that or dirty uncle Pete and the Knights will plod in.

Bingo. For sheer numbers, only The Vale theoretically could tip the scale. I'm not sure all of Riverrun's army slips away under Jaime's nose.

Odds on Ramsay waving Rickon in Jon's face over the battlefield - living or dead, intact or missing some skin, either way? It's been disconcertingly quiet on that front since the moment we saw him arrive. I have a feeling of unease that Ramsay's done.... something.

I thought Jaime wss on a job and jack so would be half way to Kings Landing by the time it kicked off. Blackfish is probably dead anyway. Maybe the producers are going to be a bit more liberal with deaths of minor characters and leave things a bit more open now they're off script.

• Paid Members

The thing is though we just don't know now how far off book they are. George has obviously told them where he sees the stories going, they just haven't been published yet. I don't think we should worry about the books now. The only thing you have to really worry about are the tinfoil hat brigade of conspiracy theorists, of which there are many.

The "in the books" has ruined the trivia pages on imdb for this series , love reading it after i watch a show or a film, but it's now intolerable