Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Paid Members

The really good thing about tonight's episode is that the "Read the book wankers" like me and various others can now shit right off. The whole of Bran and John Snow's story at this point are nothing like the book so it's actually as exciting for us.

The bit at the end with the White Walker "King" was really good. At the very least it shut those 2 twats who they have on Thronecast every week up.

I'm genuinely a bit perturbed at the lack of follow up on the rape scene last week. I think it's pretty bad not following it up anyway but because of the frequent boob obsession it kinda feels like that scene was just there to be titillating. I mean, I'm pretty sure that wasn't the intention, but it certainly seems to have played out like a lot of the scenes they put in there because they don't really fully trust their audience. I'm trying not to be so cynical about it but they haven't really done themselves any favours.

• Paid Members

Surprised there's been no comments on this weeks episode. Little Finger and Lysa being behind the death if Jon Arynn was pretty twisted and the Crasters Keep scene was good, but it was a pretty nothing episode in my opinion.

I hate Bran Stark and his whole storyline.

• Paid Members

Took a while to get going this week. The end bit with the Night's Watch and the betrayers was pretty good. That Karl was a right nasty piece of work. The stuff with Arya and Clegane was decent, the Hound always gets the best lines. Just wish there was more of Theon and Ramsay.

• Paid Members

Arya and the Hound stole it again. Such a fantastic double act, Thrones are really good at these. Brienne and Pod could be another decent one too. But yeah, bit of a quiet episode to be honest.

• Paid Members

I enjoyed this weeks episode, but fuck me was it short. I don't know how the rest of you watch it but I watch it on Atlantic. Thrones starts at 9 and then Thronecast is on at 10.15. Thronecast was on at 10 last night. There is loads of stuff in the books that they are not covering and loads of stuff they are adding in that isn't in the books. Why have such a short episode as last nights.

I enjoyed this weeks episode, but fuck me was it short. I don't know how the rest of you watch it but I watch it on Atlantic. Thrones starts at 9 and then Thronecast is on at 10.15. Thronecast was on at 10 last night. There is loads of stuff in the books that they are not covering and loads of stuff they are adding in that isn't in the books. Why have such a short episode as last nights.

Episode length was normal, between 53-57 minutes. Sky Atlantic have decided to only have one advert break during it now, that's the reason for the early finish.

Arya and the Hound stole it again. Such a fantastic double act, Thrones are really good at these. Brienne and Pod could be another decent one too. But yeah, bit of a quiet episode to be honest.

With both sides potentially heading to The Vale, well one definitely is, could we finally see the love/fight scene that the world (me) has been waiting for? I'm hoping Pod the love god fills Brienne in as well, give her a taste of what she's been missing.

Edit- the aforementioned potential love scene was between Brienne and The Hound and in no scenario would it involve Arya. Just in case that wasn't clear.

Edited by Mr_Danger