Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

I haven't really been on facebook since I stopped managing my football team and therefore didn't need an outlet to message 18 teenagers in one go. Last week I got a load of notifications of messages on my wall to wish me Happy Birthday. Some old friends I don't see much, aunties who haven't bothered sending cards since I was about 13 and such. Then a few people from school who I barely spoke to in the 5 years I was there.

My fault for being "friends" with them in the first place, I know (I just want to see who grew up to be fit) but who bothers to leave a happy birthday for someone they barely know just because it comes up on the facebook reminder thingy?

On occasion I have left girls I went to school with Happy Birthday messages on Facebook, even if I haven't seen them in nearly 15 years. Only if they're fit though... :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Always admire the effort of someone who goes to the trouble of typing 'hbd' onto someone's wall. The love is overwhelming.

One of my mates didn't even bother with that, he just liked someone else's birthday request. I mocked him mercilessly