Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Perhaps God's just working a racket, "look what might happen if I wasn't looking out for you. Accidents can happen. Now get on your knees and show me how much you love me".

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
11 hours ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Just read someone describing something as an escape goat.

An old work collegue recently described her situation as being caught between pillow and post. I corrected her and she had no idea.

Ā 

she is 47

• Awards Moderator
13 hours ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Just read someone describing something as an escape goat.

When you come across these eggcorns search for the phrase on Twitter. It soon becomes apparent thousands of people suffer the same. Try it, you'll have a feel day.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Onyx2 said:

When you come across these eggcorns search for the phrase on Twitter. It soon becomes apparent thousands of people suffer the same. Try it, you'll have a feel day.

That post was the piste dave resilience.Ā 

I enjoy those posts of terrible looking food, with "Bone of Bo Peep", or "Blown Up Maurice" in the description.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

That post was the piste dave resilience.Ā 

I enjoy those posts of terrible looking food, with "Bone of Bo Peep", or "Blown Up Maurice" in the description.

"Bone app the teeth" is the one I see most often. Dave Gorman did a great episode of Modern Life Is Goodish aboutĀ malapropisms which I can't find on any video sites.

1 hour ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Onyx, totally off-topic but is your sig a screenshot of Austin's podcast with AJ Styles when he apologises for dropping the F word?

Yes! Good spot. I thought it was hilarious that Austin has thisĀ mock-serious face on, apologising-but-not-really for the swears.