Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

This is bouncing around my wall tonight.

https://teechip.com/cp-moon#id=5&c=131313&sid=gildan-ultra-ladies-t-shirt&s=front

I know it's for charity/awareness/etc, but it's hideous. It really is. It's almost a parody.

The follow up.

cp-oh-dear_zpswijelxhi.jpg

It's just getting a bit weird. It's like "Look at me! My kid's got CP and yours hasn't!"

Hold on, does the mom have cerebral palsy or the child? I mean ether way I find the shirt a little tasteless but I'm not sure who's got what there.

All your posts can become public tomorrow . Even the messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. After all, it does not cost anything for a simple copy and paste

Better safe than sorry is right. Channel 13 News was just talking about this change in Facebook's privacy policy. Better safe than sorry. I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. You MUST copy and paste. Just to be on the safe side.

Why the fuck are people still falling for this? There's been loads of these this week, and from people that really, really should know better.

Even worse...

IT IS OFFICIAL. IT WAS EVEN ON THE NEWS. FACEBOOK WILL START CHARGING DUE TO THE NEW PROFILE CHANGES. IF YOU COPY THIS ON YOUR WALL YOUR ICON WILL TURN BLUE AND FACEBOOK WILL BE FREE FOR YOU. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON, IF NOT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DO NOT PAY

The person who posted this today, posted it last year. And probably the year before. How???

In fairness Nostalgia Nonce, if Channel 13 news says it, it must be true.

• Paid Members

Chanel 5 is saying something similar, so that's me convinced.

All your posts can become public tomorrow . Even the messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. After all, it does not cost anything for a simple copy and paste

Better safe than sorry is right. Chanel no5 News was just talking about this change in Facebook's privacy policy now that it has been taken over Sinclair Research Ltd. Better safe than sorry. I do not give Facebook, Sinclair Research Ltd or any entities associated with Facebook or Sir Clive or Crispin Sinclair permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, from past, present, future and alternate realities.

By this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, fold, spindle or mutilate my information or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information and must be dry cleaned only. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (NCC-1701and the Kobayashi Maru Statute).

NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. To appease Sinclair Research Ltd and its C5 riding lawyers, all Facebook members must post a note stating that despite a having larger colour palette and the SID chip, the Commodore 64 was an inferior machine.

This statement can be pinned to the top of your page so that the statement will always be detected by Sinclair Research’s webcrawler (128k version) by entering the name of your profile page (NOT YOUR DISPLAY NAME, THE NAME AS IT APPEARS IN THE EXPLORER BAR) into the following code.

10 PRINT “I x hereby deny permission for the 20%content20% of this page to be used without 20%my20% prior recorded consent”;

20 REPLACE “x”: NEW “Howardo Mansfieldio”:

30 GOTO 10

DO NOT SHARE. You MUST copy and paste an include your name.

• Paid Members

The person who comes up with this shit, what are they gaining from it? Is it just the satisfaction of getting hundreds of thousands of people to fall for it?

Pretty much. It's the same people that used to send out chain / hoax emails and before that chain letters. There's always been a forum for them to do it to gullible people.

Chanel 5 is saying something similar, so that's me convinced.

Better safe than sorry is right. Chanel no5 News was just talking about this change in Facebook's privacy policy now that it has been taken over Sinclair Research Ltd. Better safe than sorry. I do not give Facebook, Sinclair Research Ltd or any entities associated with Facebook or Sir Clive or Crispin Sinclair permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, from past, present, future and alternate realities.

By this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, fold, spindle or mutilate my information or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information and must be dry cleaned only. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (NCC-1701and the Kobayashi Maru Statute).

NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. To appease Sinclair Research Ltd and its C5 riding lawyers, all Facebook members must post a note stating that despite a having larger colour palette and the SID chip, the Commodore 64 was an inferior machine.

This statement can be pinned to the top of your page so that the statement will always be detected by Sinclair Research’s webcrawler (128k version) by entering the name of your profile page (NOT YOUR DISPLAY NAME, THE NAME AS IT APPEARS IN THE EXPLORER BAR) into the following code.

10 PRINT “I x hereby deny permission for the 20%content20% of this page to be used without 20%my20% prior recorded consent”;

20 REPLACE “x”: NEW “Howardo Mansfieldio”:

30 GOTO 10

DO NOT SHARE. You MUST copy and paste an include your name.

Brilliant

Seems some cunts on a certain culde sac are thinkingill stay away cos they call me grey lol, 2 faced mofos u wont get rid off me easilynore than owt else u see me everydayreet in ur mush,,,, intimidated lol as if

My Facebook friends list is generally mong free, or so I thought until that turned up in my feed.

Seems some cunts on a certain cul-de-sac are thinking I’ll stay away because they call me grey haha.  Two-faced motherfuckers won’t get rid of me easily (nore than out else?) you see me everyday reet in your mush.  Intimidated, haha, as if!

I did my best.

Edited by Slapnut