WWE Elimination Chamber 2013

Arch Stanton

And finally, the commentary was so crap last night. They were even worse than at the Rumble. I wish Vince would get back to the gorilla position and start yelling in their ear pieces calling them useless cunts again.

He does. Or someone does, anyway. There was a spell during the main event where they started rambling about Paul Heyman and ECW and then they went quiet for an inordinately long period (probably only a few seconds, but definitely odd enough to notice). And Lawler didn't talk for a while after that. I think they were getting a good bollocking.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kofi/Ziggler and the divas matches I skipped, because who really gives a fuck.

It's a shame we're all at that stage now, because it's not through fault on their part, and considered in isolation, it was actually a pretty great little sprint for a PPV time filler.

Am I the only one who sees a "because I'm frustrated" heel turn for Ryback, probably to face Sheamus at Mania?

See it post mania, after another big loss/ booing crowd

I think that's what we'll see Orton doing very soon, so if they were to have Ryback turn heel too, hopefully they'd do it differently.

Enjoyed the show. Who would have thought 3 weeks ago that Jack Swagger would be "main evening" Wrestlemania! I do like when surprises like that happen.

• Paid Members
Team Superheros Vs The Shield was an alright match. I thought Cena didn't really do much for the match, the ending was good apart from the pinfall. Seemed like the camera hid how close Cena was to break the pin when he got his leg grabbed. I thought Cena was pretty rotten actually.

Did John Cena rape your mum or something? Change the fucking tune. He did the job and sold beautifully last night. Can we just have one Raw or PPV thread where we don't have to read your same old shit about Cena? Go back to trolling Punk on Twitter or something.

Really enjoyed the PPV. Good opener and Del Rio's turn continues to be a little miracle. Big Show was ace as well.

Miz v Cesaro was a good match. Don't give a crap about Miz any more but Cesaro is already a reliable hand who can have a good match with everyone, which is why I think he'll be around for years in WWE.

The Chamber was ace and Mark Henry was brilliant. His mannerisms in his pod were fantastic, he took a couple of nasty bumps, and he's almost completely won over the crowd as well. He is brilliant. Booker and Teddy coming out to get him out of there was an ace touch as well, the little things like that really matter.

The Shield match was superb as well. They looked fantastic in a non-stipulation match and I wasn't sure they would. Even Rollins has looked fantastic and his trash talking is ace. Ambrose has toned down the selling slightly, which is good, and kept the nuttiness. Reigns looks like an effective monster as well. JBL got them over great on commentary as well. Cena sold for them beautifully and the Ryback heel turn was nicely hinted at.

What's the point in having Kaitlyn on TV if they're going to completely cover her up? People want to watch her for her big tits not her crappy spear. Make her wear what AJ was wearing.

Ziggler match was utterly pointless. Langston is shit and looks like the shrunken head guy from Beetlejuice. AJ looked fitter than usual, though.

I enjoyed Punk v Rock more than the Rumble match, though, and didn't find it boring. Really don't want to see Punk v Taker, though. Absolute waste of time for both of them and the match would be shit.

Good PPV!

Team Superheros Vs The Shield was an alright match. I thought Cena didn't really do much for the match, the ending was good apart from the pinfall. Seemed like the camera hid how close Cena was to break the pin when he got his leg grabbed. I thought Cena was pretty rotten actually.

Did John Cena rape your mum or something? Change the fucking tune. He did the job and sold beautifully last night. Can we just have one Raw or PPV thread where we don't have to read your same old shit about Cena? Go back to trolling Punk on Twitter or something.

Oh what a bunch of bollocks. Change the "the fucking tune"? You make it sound like I'm the only fan who's fed up of the bloke. There's a pretty large chunk of fans on this board who feel the same about him. Plus the thousands of fans in attendance who are bored of the same routine week in a week out. Cena has been where he is at now for 8 years. That is a vast amount of time especially considering our generation where everything is so temporary before it evolves or advances. Cena hasn't evolved much in that time and continues to bring the same act to the table. It's easy to say "Watch the parts in wrestling you know you'll enjoy" but its difficult to avoid the chunk of the product which adapts around Cena. The fans of the WWE are begging for a new face of the company think of the success of Punk & Ryback in 2012.

Plus the thousands of fans in attendance who are bored of the same routine week in a week out.

By that generalisation surely theres thousands of fans in attendance who love his whole routine hence him being the biggest merch seller in the company?.

Cena just gets the same shit off us smarks that hogan got.. Or the rock got.. Or austin probably got.

The fans of the WWE are begging for a new face of the company think of the success of Punk & Ryback in 2012.

Punk was a huge flop as a babyface to the point where even anti-Cena morons were trolling him on Twitter, and Ryback gets "Goldberg" and "You can't wrestle" chants off the "Cena sucks" idiots. These "fans of the WWE" that hate Cena haven't exactly embraced any other potential new faces of the company yet.

It's easy to say "What the parts in wrestling you know you'll enjoy"

Not that easy to type, though, apparently.

Punk was a huge flop as a babyface to the point where even anti-Cena morons were trolling him on Twitter, and Ryback gets "Goldberg" and "You can't wrestle" chants off the "Cena sucks" idiots. These "fans of the WWE" that hate Cena haven't exactly embraced any other potential new faces of the company yet.

And yet they buy tickets to the live shows in their thousands. To be a draw both as a face and heel simultaneously, that's something few wrestlers have achieved. Bret Hart maybe?

• Paid Members

Oh what a bunch of bollocks. Change the "the fucking tune"? You make it sound like I'm the only fan who's fed up of the bloke.

Yes I do - if you're an idiot. You are like this every fucking week. John Cena could put a Mitsuhara Musawa-style 5 star wrestling clinic on, cut a "Cane Dewey"-level promo and donate

Personally I couldn't care less if the bloke put out a 5* Wrestling matches, I just want to see something new from him. The only thing new you see about Cena is the new merch the bloke brings out every 3 months on average. I want to see wrestling exciting, not "Lets push this guy", "Oh wait, ratings are low" "Lets put Cena in the main event". These is concrete evidence showing that Cena hasn't been the biggest merch seller, isn't the highest segment on RAW and can be outdrawn on PPV buys.

Cena has done it all, time and time again. Yes he does put out some good performances in the ring a few times a year (I'll admit I liked the Kane and Lesnar stuff last year) but some of the stuff he does is absolutely piss-rotten. Literally wrestling at one of my least favorite, especially some of his promos.

A gimmick on a forum? Who'd bother? Pathetic.

Archived