Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
Meltzer also said a few in TNA have told their friends in WWE to let them know they'd be willing to come in. I wonder who that means?

 

I bet Matt Morgan made at least a few mates Up North. Something to look forward to mate.

Posted

tna need to realise theyre not wwe and stop pretending to be big time. i like tna and think theyd be far better off going back to the impact zone and alternating impact shows one week there then the next week at the old aslyum if that place still exists then back to impact zone and so on.

 

then theyd save loads of money and peoples livelyhoods wouldnt be affected. hogan on 140,000 month if true is daft.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
Meltzer also said a few in TNA have told their friends in WWE to let them know they'd be willing to come in. I wonder who that means?

 

I bet Matt Morgan made at least a few mates Up North. Something to look forward to mate.

I'm expecting that one. I just sucked of NXT for how great it was in another thread. Now we'll probably get Matt Morgan showing up with masterful ring presence and epic timing.

l1pkn.gif

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted

I'm pretty sure if Hulk and Bischoff did champion the move onto the road they didn't exactly say "the ratings will go up straight away." I'm also pretty sure that they didn't know the exact ins and outs of TNA's finances.Reports like that annoy me, its like when people try and state that the reason for WCW going out of business is Hulk and Nash. I know they do it because wrestling fans are idiots so its best to stick with the names that they know but it still grates on me.

Posted

I think I may have been in the minority that thought from a business point of view putting the show on the road was a bad move. I understand TNA had use of the studio on very favourable terms, and surely even the workers that have a bit of a trek to Orlando loved the familiarity of of travelling to/from the same place and getting accustomed to the cheap motels and plentiful dining/drinking opportunities in the American Benidorm.

  • Paid Members
Posted

What the fuck is that? It looks so fucking shite compared to the other one. Why did they change it? I liked the old one.

 

RULEONE! RULEONE! Get in here now please!

Posted (edited)

It looks like it weighs less than a bag of sugar. Ok design though, the blue suits the Impact wrestling theme too I suppose.

 

It looks like it could be the love child of the attitude era - 2011 Intercontinental title and the NXT championship.

Edited by thesimonbegz
Posted

It's the old Intercontinental title with a big blue X on it. Seriously.

 

Everytime they redesign a title, taste dies a little. Or in this case jumps of a jagged cliff while on fire and drinking paint thinner.

Posted

Really don't like the new design. The old one was perfectly fine.

 

Although saying that surely tonights show has be great. With all the releases and the financial troubles rumours floating about. Surely best thing to do now is go out there and put on the best show possible.

Posted
Really don't like the new design. The old one was perfectly fine.

 

Although saying that surely tonights show has be great. With all the releases and the financial troubles rumours floating about. Surely best thing to do now is go out there and put on the best show possible.

 

Well you'd think anyone that wants to stay there is going to step it up and prove they are worth keeping. Or to on to auto pilot with a "fuck it I won't be here long" attitude.

 

The belt looks like a child's replica of the real thing

  • Paid Members
Posted
Really don't like the new design. The old one was perfectly fine.

 

Although saying that surely tonights show has be great. With all the releases and the financial troubles rumours floating about. Surely best thing to do now is go out there and put on the best show possible.

 

I try not to read the TNA news reports now as they are just depress me. It can't be easy to go out there are bust a gut though, in the knowledge there could be a p45 in the post on Tuesday.

I'll admit to being a longtime advocate of getting out of the Impact Zone, but fuck it. If touring is putting the company's long term future on the line then it's not worth it. I don't watch WWE and don't intend to, it just feels like too much hard work. I like watching my two hours a week, if I have to put up with the spaffs in Orlando then so be it.

I'm not convinced that losing a guy of Bruce Pritchard's calibre will be a good thing tbh.

  • Paid Members
Posted
I don't watch WWE and don't intend to, it just feels like too much hard work. I like watching my two hours a week, if I have to put up with the spaffs in Orlando then so be it.

I find this attitude to be absolutely mental. If you're determined that you're only going to watch two hours of wrestling every week, watch two hours of Raw. Surely you would want to watch the best two hours you could. WWE has been fantastic for the most part this year, while TNA is close to an all time low. Hell, even SmackDown pisses over Impact these days.

 

That new X-Div belt looks like a toy, and a shit looking one at that. The current one is nice, I don't see this being a popular change.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Is going back to the Impact Zone even a possibility for TNA? It's been totally renovated and i'm sure Universal Studios will want to use it for something else eventually if their not already doing so.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...