2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

the champion is a first class shitarse.

EC3?? Or do you mean Moose? Either way, hardly shitarses

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, sj5522 said:

EC3?? Or do you mean Moose? Either way, hardly shitarses

Moose. I've never seen him and not thought he's fucking rubbish. That guy who had his first/only match at Slammiversary was better than him already.

11 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Moose. I've never seen him and not thought he's fucking rubbish. That guy who had his first/only match at Slammiversary was better than him already.

Yeah not a fan of Moose myself. 

Sure I read somewhere that those new backstage aren't fully convinced by him too. 

AAA set to be involved in the house shows they're doing over the summer too. 

5 hours ago, garynysmon said:

Apparently, on David Penzer's latest podcast, Jarrett confirmed they'll be taping some One Night Only shows in Vegas.

Just listed to the show (recorded last week), he just talked about the Amped shows (which were held in Vegas) and mentioned they are how they want to present the shows. Penzer seems a cool guy. 

12 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

I like him. Good look, hell of a dropkick, a name fans want to chant and I've seen him have some fun brawls in ROH. Slammiversary was the first time I've watched him in TNA though. 

I wonder if he'd be better suited to the "no limits" X Division for now than fighting other heavyweights

On 13 July 2017 at 9:11 PM, Buzz Lightyear said:

Just listed to the show (recorded last week), he just talked about the Amped shows (which were held in Vegas) and mentioned they are how they want to present the shows. Penzer seems a cool guy. 

Who'd have thought this would be how they'd finally see the light of day? It's strange for something that originally was planned as a 16 part series and they'd even had TV deals for them.

22 hours ago, Jon-Carr_92 said:

Who'd have thought this would be how they'd finally see the light of day? It's strange for something that originally was planned as a 16 part series and they'd even had TV deals for them.

The shows were just pilots weren't they? Don't think they recorded 16 weeks worth. 

On 16/07/2017 at 2:06 PM, Philjax said:

What the fuck is Jarrett's obsession with midgets?

Watching last weeks episode OnDemand. 

The match was another way of them trying to build up iMPACT being different and must see because anything/anyone can show up. 

I was more concerned about the two jacked guys just randomly having a angle with Adonis and Drake. Network request?